• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Free hosting

0000free.com offers free PHP hosting built to the best possible configuration for usability and security. Coupled with either MySQL or PostgreSQL, our PHP configuration gives you the best possible options to build a powerful site. Our free hosting also includes the following features: 1000...
  2. J

Windows Hosting control panel?

It's been a long time since I've ran a Windows hosting server. What are the options out there now? I have an idea in mind for windows based hosting - but I'd like a control panel that is lightweight and fast, and the users are 100% virtual. I don't want a setup where the users are based on...
  3. J

Free Hosting w/ cPanel

Looking for a great free web hosting provider? The we invite to to check us out and get your free hosting today at 0000free.com, the leader in free cPanel hosting. We offer cPanel and Fantastico hosting with 1000 MB of space and 10000 MB of bandwidth. Supported scripting languages include...
  4. J

Free cPanel Hosting

Looking for great free cPanel hosting? The look no further! 0000free.com offers cPanel hosting loaded with premium features like Fantastico, absolutely free! Sick of restrictions that cause your favorite scripts not to work, or limit functionality? Our free PHP and MySQL hosting is designed...
  5. J

Free cPanel hosting

We invite you to come join our free web hosting service at 0000free.com. Come enjoy free cPanel hosting packed with premium features, like Fantastico script installer, PHP and MySQL support. See below for our full features. Features: No Ads! cPanel Fantastico 1000 MB space 10000 MB...
  6. J

Free cPanel Hosting

0000free.com invites you to join our growing free hosting service. We are quickly becoming one of the favorite free web hosting sites on the internet, due to our quality performance, fast servers and knowledgeable staff. Check out our full features below! Features: 1000 MB space 10000 MB...
  7. J

Free cPanel Hosting - Great community!

We invite you to come check out our growing free web hosting community - you'll be glad you did! We offer a gigabyte of web space and 10 GB's of data transfer on our cPanel powered free hosting service. You can also double your account when needed by being active on our free hosting forums or...
  8. J

Free Hosting - Top rated host with cPanel and more!

Come join us on our top rated free hosting service at 0000free.com. Unlike the competition, we have the resources to provide quality, stable free web hosting services. Our hosting features 1000 MB of space and 10 GB of bandwidth. If you need more room you can upgrade to our post 2 host plan...
  9. J

Free Hosting

Looking for great free hosting? 0000free.com provides top quality free cPanel hosting with 1000 MB's of space and 10000 MB's of premium bandwidth. And if you need to upgrade your plan you can double your space and bandwidth with just 20 quality forum posts a month! Our free PHP hosting is...
  10. J

cPanel free hosting with PHP and MySQL

Looking for the best in free cPanel hosting? Then you've come to the right place. 0000free.com offers the best features and top quality hosting, completely free. You get a gigabyte of space and ten gigabytes of monthly transfer "four zero". Run out of space? No problem, we offer upgraded space...
  11. J

I have to say..

.. you guys run a tight ship. 90% of the forums on the net lately are just people going to post spam posts/fake articles hoping that Google will pick up the links in it. I can't believe how many forums are just full of this spam. Good work here, it's nice to see a forum that is still usable, and...
  12. J

Free cPanel Hosting with PHP, MySQL and more!

Thanks for taking a look and showing interest in our free cPanel hosting. If you're looking for a free host with great quality and great features, then look no further! We provide hosting for your web space four Zero, Free!. Full Features: No Ads! cPanel Fantastico Script Installer...
  13. J

How do you?

Remove old listings from your account in the directory? I was looking through my details and noticed on still in the list that no longer exists. Also, I submitted 0000free.com to the directory and I am not sure if that actually went through, or if it hasn't been approved yet. Let me know if I...
  14. J

Free cPanel Hosting Done Right!

Hey all, looking for a great host with the resources and funding to provide great service? Looking for a host that will be here tomorrow? Then look no further, 0000free.com free PHP hosting is the solution! At 0000free.com we've built a free hosting service that crushes the competition...
  15. J

New Host Promo Packages

Thanks for taking a look :classic2: I'd like to invite you to join our new free hosting site. Check out our free PHP hosting and join us today at http://0000free.com. We have a limited amount of promo packages available on our order form, so join quick as they won't last long! All free...
  16. J

Free cPanel Hosting

Looking for a great host? Get your Free cPanel Hosting today! Powerful Hardware and Network! We're changing everything; don't settle for bargain basement free-hosts that host your site on the cheapest deal they can find. Because of our buying power and partnerships we have the ability to...
  17. J

Contact Us - advertising

Hello, I sent a request using the form on the contact us link a few days aga and haven't heard back. I was interested in advertising, what is the best way to get in touch with staff here regarding advertising? Thanks
  18. J

Free cPanel hosting

Looking for a great host? Get your Free cPanel Hosting today! Powerful Hardware and Network! We're changing everything; don't settle for bargain basement free-hosts that host your site on the cheapest deal they can find. Because of our buying power and partnerships we have the ability to...
  19. J

Top Rated - Top Uptime ad free cPanel Hosting. Come see the difference!

Are you tired of switching your site from free-host to free-host? Tired of terrible performance and support? Then come join as at HostHelpers.com. See what our members are saying and join now! Powerful Hardware and Network! We're changing everything; don't settle for bargain basement...
  20. J

Ad-Free cPanel Hosting - Top Uptime Network and Fast Hardware!

Are you tired of switching your site from free-host to free-host? Tired of terrible performance and support? Then come join as at HostHelpers.com). See what our members are saying and join now! Powerful Hardware and Network! We're changing everything; don't settle for bargain basement...
Back