• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

FTNHosting Germany Shared Hosting Starting $2.99/m Free .info Domain! Instant Setup!

FTNHosting Would like to Present its new Germany Shared hosting plans. As part of our celebration of the new plans we will include a free .info domain with all Semi-annually and annually plans. All domains are registered within 12 Hours of purchase. Please open a ticket after purchase with...
  2. F

What are your Black Friday plans?

I plan to Sleep on top of those Desktop computers that Walmart has for sale I have the Full amount + Warranty and Taxes all ready :) I haven't had a new desktop in like 5-6 years I have been a frequent Laptop user but it seems like desktops are easier to fix when something happens. -Chris
  3. F

Windows 2003 Desktop Starting at 7$/Month uTorrent/WebUI Allowed

You can connect from your own PC to the remote desktop, extremely fast. Browse the internet, download things, and even have access to your own my documents folder! Here are the packages: Basic RDA: Windows Remote Desktop 15 GB space 300 GB traffic monthly ( Extra Transfer Available Upon...
  4. F

Hey Since when aren't you banned from Dp :-Phttp://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=93703 I...

Hey Since when aren't you banned from Dp :-Phttp://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=93703 I just happened to come across a post by you and seen you weren't banned anymore. -Chris
  5. F

Hey!! :)

Sigh I was able to Register Under my Old Username tho
  6. F

hey cameron!

hey cameron!
  7. F

Hey CAMERON! :wave: How would I ever forget you? :p Yea I made a account this account way back in May as you can see by my Creation date just never posted ;) Yea I hope to try and start making this my new Market place if my Dp account can't be fixed I really want to create a new...
  8. F

$5.99 Toll Free Numbers with UNLIMITED voice menu

Are You Reselling Someone? or are you providing your own services? -Chris
  9. F

I know you guys hate these....

WHMCS is my Favorite billing system Easy to use Functions and looks Good And my Clients like it :) -Chris
  10. F

I hate Halloween!

I always Hated Halloween I think the Last I went Trick or Treating in my Life I was like 12.. Yea I really don't like people begging me for anything either * Like Candy * -Chris
  11. F

How fun was today

Yea My HighSchool had a lockdown in the Spring because someone was walking up and down the Road with a gun pointed a Women Laughing(Insane bastard) but yea thank God its my Senior year :) -Chris
  12. F

What's with 'mart'?

Yea Kmart Came way before Walmart. The word "Mart" Just basically means Market Place or place to buy goods its not really a Marketing technique I believe. -Chris
  13. F

Yea could you please? :classic2: When Shannon Replies could you post her response? I bet it would help a few others about what is happening also. My Dp Username is : Freethenoob -Thanks -Chris
  14. F

MSN To Close?

Highly Doubt they will who really Cares if some Girl got Raped or something due to MSN..She should have known better it is basically her parents fault for not talking to her a about not meeting strangers you see online. I think some people need to use some common knowledge before they start...
  15. F

I am going to Contact Peter_Anderson Soon for he could Ask Smyrl or another mod to see if they herd any updates...Yea I am kinda worried and Upset :cry2: because I was 2 months away from being a Active Member of that forum for a Year..( Long Live Freethenoob ) -Chris
  16. F

Whats the most light weight browser?

I Normally Use FF3 Or Flock I haven't had any big problems with either of them:) -Chris
  17. F

Whats your favorite OS

Vista Here :) I really don't care about the problems people say that have with it.. Working perfectly Fine here :) -Chris
  18. F

I am Chris Miller From Manistee Michigan ,USA I am 18 Years old and I am Just checking out these Forums Since DigitalPoint Has been having Database Problems and many accounts were deleted along with My account :( Well I hope to start posting soon and try not to be annoyed by the Mod post...
  19. F

Apple Gives 100k to NO no Prop8

I do not support Gay Marriage.. It is just wrong and unmoral If you reside in California ( Vote Yes on Prop 8 ) -Chris
  20. F

What mobile/cell phone you got?

Got a Moto Rokr Z6M here its a sweet Phone
Back