• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

[FOR SALE] HeroHost.co.uk and HeroSoft.co.uk Businesses

The current bid so far is £50. Would anyone like to venture any higher? If someone offers £150 or more. I will close bidding and sell them the company. Please remember you need your own WHMCS license and the server costs are: Alpha: £7 per month Beta: FREE Gamma: £3.99 per month...
  2. J

Any offers? This is still available to purchase!
  3. J

oh sorry didn't realise it was in wrong section :fangel:
  4. J

Around 20 - 25 Forgot to mention. with this you get herohost.uk.to domain free forever too (thats what I use for Free Accounts) Any offers on this? I really want this sold by this month so I can focus on my new project. All HeroHost needs is marketing and advertising and then you're...
  5. J

No paying clients on it yet Lots of Free clients and a few 'Trial' clients who get 15 days of premium service. All you would need to get customers is a lot of marketing.
  6. J

Hi, I want to sell my Hosting Company HeroHost.co.uk and my Website Development Company HeroSoft.co.uk. Here is what you get: HeroHost HeroHost.co.uk (123-reg Expires 5th March 2012) HeroHost Logo + Source (Fireworks png) HeroHost website layout (Wordpress) HeroHost Live Support all...
  7. J

HeroHost's September Deal! 50% off EVERYTHING! Valid throughout september!

Hey! HeroHost is now offering 50% off everything throughout september! This offer also Recurrs for a whole year for monthly payments! Giving you 50% Off monthly for a whole year on your account! HeroHost offers Custom Addons and a custom cPanel theme with excellent support to suit your...
  8. J

Need Free Reliable FTP File Hosting

Hi, I need free and 99% Uptime FTP File hosting. I need as much space as you can spare. I will be using it to store my hosting company's backups for our servers and database backups in .sql files. This will help keep my hosting company as secure as can be in case of unexpected data...
  9. J

Might be selling my company

I don't have any paying clients as of yet but its all there ready for them to buy. It does have Free Clients on there though.
  10. J

Might be selling my company

Hi, Due to financial trouble I might be selling my hosting company HeroHost. I just made this topic to see how much people would buy it off me for.... It's not definitely selling yet (I have yet to decide)... You will get: FULL Website (Wordpress) including Logo with Professional Theme...
  11. J

Student Hosting

My company HeroHost offers that at a Post2Host basis but it's not cPanel. http://www.herohost.co.uk/hosting/free-hosting/
  12. J

Need VPS/Reseller for free host!

Try my company HeroHost! Cheap UK Resellers as low as £4.99 a month! http://www.herohost.co.uk/hosting/reseller-hosting/
  13. J

Request: Reseller with WHM/cpanel or Plesk

Hey, My company HeroHost offer very cheap UK cPanel & WHM resellers for you. Our Beginner Package will suit your needs: Beginner Package 5GB Space 50GB B/W 1000 Emails Unlimited Accounts Unlimited DBs Free & Instant Setup Installatron Free Helpdesk Support & Live Help cPanel & WHM...
  14. J

HeroHost ~ Cheap cPanel Hosting

At HeroHost, we offer expert Cheap Hosting for you! We offer Helpdesk & Live Support included so that you can get the help that you need. Free Trial Our free trial package allows you to try premium for free for 30 days. It has the exact same features as the Bronze Package. Trial 1GB...
  15. J

HeroHost ~ Free & Post2Host Hosting (DirectAdmin)

At HeroHost, we offer excellent Free Hosting for you! Unfortunately, our Free & Post2Host hosting comes with No Support due to costs. Consider upgrading to premium or try our premium trial for support. Free & Post2Host Packages Free 150mb Space 500mb Bandwidth 1 Email 0 Sub-domains 1...
  16. J

Need DirectAdmin Reseller - Offering something good

OFFER ENDED. I got my DirectAdmin Server (Please Close Thread)
  17. J

Any other offers? I need this now!
  18. J

Azoundria I'm online right now, where are you? I thought we were going to talk? I really need this reseller ASAP! Any other offers anyone?
  19. J

Yeah I should be on then, In my time is 2:30pm
Back