• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Bravenet and Error Pages

If you are looking for another way to generate revenue, look at error page/unfound domain monetization. Bravenetmedia.com has an error page monetization program that they have negotiated with a partner company. They do a 65/35 split (your favour) and are very responsive to issues. The eCPM...
  2. C

HOW TO: How No Limit Hosting Is Possible - CWahi.Net's Setup

I've recently come under attack about offering no limit hosting. I've been lumped in with all the scum that oversell a $75 VPS after investing over $150k in an infrastructure to back up what it is I am doing. Dan. In particular you have placed me in this group and I want to clarify. You have no...
  3. C

Want to Guage Interest

So I've been lurking, reading and posting to these forums and I've been seeing some general themes. I would like to get the feeling for the demand for something I might look at providing. If the demand is good, I'd pursue it, if not, then no. I would like to know if people would be...
Back