• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Scott77

Need help in choosing VPS in UK

Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans? I have found SolVPS, but don't really know if I could trust them. Do you know them? Are they good for SSD VPS hosting service? What are the most reliable and stable places which offer such VPS...
  2. Scott77

Looking for NL Offshore Linux VPS

Everything about Superbithost.com is just perfect for me - I can operate my websites and domain names just as I want, with support if I need it. Uptime guarantee - 99.9% is right. My site is up and running. Very nice and professional. Would definitely recommend to others. Believe their...
  3. Scott77

Any good and professional VPS host?

Quality customer support ties in closely with reliability and is something that should never be overlooked. On the account of the fact can also recommend you to compare the mentioned host with SolVPS hosting deals. They start from $5/mo. Note: New customers can get a great discount with coupon...
  4. Scott77

Need Hosting in Italy

I wanna buy shared hosting account and got to know that QHoster.com offer nice hosting plans at reasonable rates. Is it reliable web hosting provider? What host would you choose if you were in my situation?
  5. Scott77

Dedicated servers in Croatia?

I am in search of high performance server solutions in Croatia. What can you suggest to me? What hosting provider will be better?
  6. Scott77

Hosting Comparison. Need Help!

Hey dudes, I need your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements of 99.99% guaranteed uptime and fast speed server. Would like to ask you to share your views on Stratus4.com solutions. Are they reliable? Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews...
  7. Scott77

How to Choose the Best Web Hosting Provider?

You can rely on demontech.net and downtownhost.com - they are both reliable web hosting provider. They will always go the extra effort, been with them almost 8 months and never regretted it once. What I want to add is that network and server uptime is quite good. I like these web hosts and...
  8. Scott77

100% Fully-managed VPS servers?

I am thinking to find a good company offering 100% fully-managed VPS servers. 30GBs - Hard Drive - 1 gb of RAM - 500 GBs - Bandwidth Do you think that Gigapros.com is ok for getting virtual private servers? Any experiences? need full root access, complete scalability, greater level of security.
  9. Scott77

Cloud service that you prefer to choose?

+ vote for Stratus4.com and their managed Cloud Hosting deals. Please use the following: S4HOLIDAY25 It will provide 25% recurring off of their Virtual Data Center, Managed Cloud, VPS, Web Hosting, System Administration, Remote Backups and cPanel DNS-Only services. This promotion is good now...
  10. Scott77

US Dedicated Server Hosts?

Have been very happy with HostDepot.com service. Uptime is good. They are not deceptive as most others whose claims are later found false. Their LIVE support is very quick and agent will get to you in a seconds.
  11. Scott77

Any good ssd shared hosting?

As I know, kvchosting.com is considered to be the best ssd specialized web hosting provider. These guys get a thumbs up, fives all crossed the board. This experience has been great.
  12. Scott77

looking for web hosting in all five continents

If you ask me, I consider Hostsailor.com to be a good option to get servers in Romania. Can highly recommend these guys for those webmasters looking for professional and cheap web hosting service.
  13. Scott77

fast loading services

I can also draw your attention to a2hosting.com and their website hosting deals. I highly recommend their hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... .
  14. Scott77

Anyone Knows Service from vpb.com? Suggestions?

Think that it will be also reasonable to share nice info on HostingSource.com - they started to offer vps plans along with discounts. They are offering 50% off the price on 1st month order. Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.
  15. Scott77

Any Good VPS with Discounts?

Well, the reason for my request is that I need to ask about your views on Stratus4.com vps hosting deals. Is their servers stable? What can you tell about their pricing? I got to know they started to offer 75% off the price on 1st month order, coupons: S475OLKJ S475OMNB Any better VPS deals?
  16. Scott77

SSD VPS hosting advantages?

Pretty good ssd vps deals offered by Zetservers.com team. LZCMP9C14Q to get 15% OFF! They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.
  17. Scott77

searching for dedicated server Offshore

They offer DMCA Ignored Server, GSA Server, IRCD Server, ScrapeBox Server and many more. Contact them for further details. Pirateshosting.net is reliable offshore web host. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
  18. Scott77

Best web host for a simple business website?

I believe Stratus4.com is flexible and stable enough to satisfy all your specific requirements and keep your web sites always online. According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning. Discount Code: S415OFF
  19. Scott77

VPS with Cpanel for less than 20 per month

Think that you will not regret a thing if you give Rareservers.com a try. They offer free cPanel. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support. Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
  20. Scott77

Help to Choose Dedicated Server

I would also recommend Rareservers.com if you need reliable servers in USA or Europe. Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
Back