• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Hosting for online magazine

Hi, I need like small vps for my online magazine. I think I need 10-15gb with like 1-2 terabytes of BW . I'm expecting around 2-3k unique visitors a month. I also require cPanel. I need a reliable host that has been around for a while and has great uptime.
  2. P

Site-buddy 25 percent of first month!!!

"www.site-buddy.co.uk"]Site-Buddy[/URL] is a premier web-hosting service, which is dedicated to you the customer and your needs. We offer premium features in our web-hosting packages at affordable prices to give your web-hosting the best possible start through our outstanding servers which will...
  3. P

Site-Buddy Uk premium hosting 20% off to new customers

Site-Buddy is a premier web-hosting service, which is dedicated to you the customer and your needs. We offer premium features in our web-hosting packages at affordable prices to give your web-hosting the best possible start through our outstanding servers which will deliver you fantastic uptime...
  4. P

Site-Buddy Uk premium hosting 20% off to new customers

Site-Buddy is a premier web-hosting service, which is dedicated to you the customer and your needs. We offer premium features in our web-hosting packages at affordable prices to give your web-hosting the best possible start through our outstanding servers which will deliver you fantastic uptime...
  5. P

Site-Buddy Premium Uk hosting 20 percent discount new customers

6. P

Site-Buddy Premier Webhosting

7. P

basic

Im making a very basic for my friend and would be using joomla to do it. I would need 300-1000mg badwidth 4000mg I would want cpanel prefreably have fantastico as a feature I would need to be able to use my own domain I dont want no ads on the site. Nor do I want to do post to...
  8. P

free graphic design

I was wqonderiung does anyone know anywhere i can get free graphic design such as logo's and stuff. all contribution will be much appreciated
  9. P

Installing script

I need someone to install a script for me. I have already uploaded the files script to be installed. If you like a challenge then this is for you. The instructions is done in cpanel while i have direct admin. PM and i give hosting details and link to instructions P.S.the script is jilmail
  10. P

Hosting For Email Service

I need a host for a email service like hotmail I am setting up. I need 3gb to start of with(with option of increase) Linux Server with htaccess, Mod-Rewrite, Mod_Perl, Cgi, MySql Database, PhpMyAdmin (or similar), FTP access, Hosting Control Panel, POP/SMTP mail account. I don't want...
  11. P

PHPiZabi

I had made a post about this before but no-one answered so here it goes again I ave just installed phpizabi onn my host and i am a bit lost i don knoow ow to use the script and how to make it my own. So can any one give me a bit off elp it would be much apreciated
  12. P

PHPiZabi

I have just had phpizab uploaded to my host and when I log in its qute miind boggling. I had previously used dolphin which was more easier to use. So i was wondering if anyone can recommend a user guide on how to use it or just tell me the basics of using? thanks much appreciated.
  13. P

Free sociial netwoking scripts

Can any one suggest some free social networking scripts.
  14. P

Free Host for social network

Hello I need a free host to hosty my social networking site. My site offers the person with a profile the chance to: A free profile Instant Messenger built into the site Video chat Voice chat Record your self and put it straight into profile A desktop software so you can talk to...
  15. P

Free host neede for project

I need a free host for a project I want to start. The project s a social network I want to start. I need the following FTP Acess 2g+ webspace Crons Job PHP/MSQL
  16. P

How to creat a web host

Hello there I was wondering just out of pure interest how would some one go about becoming a webhost
  17. P

free hosting

I need a free host with these things in mind ftp access 2gb+ crons job MSQL/PHP I want to create a social networking site an the script i want to you use need crons job to work properly anythings we these basic things in mind would be much appreciated.
  18. P

Free hosting

I need a free host with these things in mind ftp access 2gb+ crons job anythings we these basic things in mind would be much appreciated.
Back