• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Site CMS/Static

That's true. There is a lot of back and forth using Drupal. I think once I know it better I will be able to theme quickly though.
  2. S

Site CMS/Static

I have been taking some tutorials in the new Drupal 7 and it looks pretty good. Versions 6 and earlier where very old world looking. 7 has a lot of good improvements.
  3. S

Safest way to enter partnerships?

Get a good attorney and go with odd numbers so if there is a deadlock you have a tie breaker.
  4. S

Forget Apple, Blackberry does it again!

For portability they are great.
  5. S

Site CMS/Static

One advantage I have found is that static sites can be better for SEO
  6. S

How to create natural backlinks! (in the eyes of Google!)

Although it is impossible to be 100% scientific about it because there are too many factors, I have found it to be true over several years.
  7. S

I disagree because I have seen the effects of adding sig links over time from the same place having an affect.
  8. S

Yes but in Google Webmaster tools it would show as 5000 inlinks.
  9. S

I don't know. I was always told links are links. Do you have any info on that? Thanks
  10. S

On another forum I saw someone wanting to buy signatures with more that 5000 posts! I posted that I thought this would do more harm than good. Isn't that true?
  11. S

I gotta agree with you :)
  12. S

They at least came out with the Torch. I think they must have something up their sleeve. They are too big to surrender.
  13. S

Yeah. Or you gotta put it down on something and then you might as well have a notebook.
  14. S

It seems weird that typing on the iPhone would be easier than the iPad because it is bigger.
  15. S

What is Blackberry doing about the phone market?
  16. S

I use an iPhone but I have heard that typing is very difficult on the iPad. Is that true?
  17. S

Everyone is tablet happy these days. I don't get it.
  18. S

Looking for Drupal Host

It's not going to be too intensive. It is for a small business networking group with a small blog and only a few pages. The budget is low because they are a non-profit. Thanks
  19. S

Looking for Drupal Host

Can anyone recommend a good host for a Drupal site? Thanks
Back