• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Hastings

[|||] GeekLayer's DOUBLE TROUBLE sale is back! [|||] Double RAM/BURST/HDD/BW [|||

ATTENTION ALL FWS MEMBERS! GEEKLAYER'S DOUBLE TROUBLE SALE IS BACK! FOR THE NEXT WEEK ONLY, GET DOUBLE RESOURCES ON YOUR VPS FOR FREE! !!! DOUBLE RESOURCES WILL BE ADDED AUTOMATICALLY TO ANY NEW ORDER !!! [[[ WHAT DO OUR CUSTOMERS THINK? CLICK HERE! ]]] "Starter" VPS - $29.95/m -...
  2. Hastings

[!!!] 50% MORE RESOURCES [!!!] FREE cPanel or DA [!!!] WOW! [!!!]

GeekLayer Web Services would like to extend the following offer to members here @ FWS! Get 50% MORE RESOURCES and FREE cPanel or DirectAdmin! Please note: This offer WON'T LAST LONG! Special ends Saturday October 18th WITH NO EXTENSIONS! [ CHECK OUT WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK! ]...
  3. Hastings

Over or Under?

Err I voted over because that's how it is now, but TBH I've never even noticed what I usually use, LOL.
  4. Hastings

Powerful Dedicated Server

Hey T^2, Check out http://tailormadeservers.com/ - I use them for one of my two nodes, and I must say some of the best service of my life. Their design is crappy, but the price is right, and the service is un-beatable. Talk to Jose on AIM, TMSJoseQ
  5. Hastings

[!!!] Two BEAUTIFUL "Web 2.0 Style" Designs [!!!] $75 BID, $150 BIN [!!!]

Design #210 Demo: http://hunterhastings.net/sale/210.png * FULLY CODED * Includes HOME, SUB, and PACKAGES page $75 Starting BID $150 Buy-It-Now Design #210 Demo: http://hunterhastings.net/sale/211.png * FULLY CODED * Includes HOME, SUB, and PACKAGES page $95 Starting BID $175 Buy-It-Now...
  6. Hastings

[!!!] 50% MORE RESOURCES [!!!] FREE cPanel or DA [!!!] WOW! [!!!]

GeekLayer Web Services would like to extend the following offer to members here @ FWS! Get 50% MORE RESOURCES and FREE cPanel or DirectAdmin! Please note: This offer WON'T LAST LONG! Special ends Saturday October 4th WITH NO EXTENSIONS! [ CHECK OUT WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS THINK! ]...
  7. Hastings

Need a VPS

daddy_yankee, If people want to offer you something, they will. No, we're not sleeping, nor are we your slaves to give you a free VPS, simple as that. lol.
  8. Hastings

Paypal annoys me.

PayPal can be a pain in the --- when you first open your account... Once you establish a business account, and have been a member for 6+ months (just an approximation/guess), they usually loosen up a lot. I can transfer funds instantly from my bank, and from credit cards, without the 3-5 day...
  9. Hastings

Hello?! Peo?!

This message is really to Peo, but I can't get him to reply via PM or Email and have tried 4-5 times now! Please contact me pertaining to advertising, my email is me-at-hunterhastings.net or via PM here. /me hopes this'll get his attention :ninja:
  10. Hastings

Chipotle Grill

OH. MY. GOD. SO GOOD. I'm officially addicted to the chicken burritos @ chipotle grill. Any of you fellow americans (don't think they have em anywhere else) eaten there? My friends and I head over after school every friday and hang out for 2-3 hours, and annoy the hell out of everyone else...
  11. Hastings

iPhone club

I have an iPhone :) Just updated to v2.1.... No more signal problems, THANK GOD.
  12. Hastings

Need a VPS

Daddy_Yankee, do you really need to double post each time? Use the edit button or simply post it once, no need to get your post count up, that's just ridiculous. We all understood you the first time you asked for the request, so each time someone responds you don't have to ask for the same thing...
  13. Hastings

[!!!] GeekLayer [!!!] FREE cPanel or DA on ANY VPS SIGNUP! (Starting @ $29.95) [!!!]

Hey there! Check out this fantastic deal we have going for 'ya. For a limited time, you can get *FREE* cPanel (a $8/m value) on ANY VPS PACKAGE! Not only do you get a fantastic VPS with everything you need to go to start hosting, but you get geeklayer's un-matched "personal level" of service...
  14. Hastings

ModernBill Anybody?

GeekLayer is on it's way to switching to Ubersmith for this same exact reason. Daniel was talking to me about it and I grabbed myself a trial license - Indeed it can be quite confusing and actually quite terrifying at first, but after a few hours of futsing around with it, I've come to love it.
  15. Hastings

The GED

stuffradio - I do plan to go straight on to college next year, *most likely* an associates degree in business to start, then on to something more IT or design related.
  16. Hastings

The GED

Thanks for the response, TSO. I appreciate it. Indeed highschool doesn't really matter after college, but there's still that need to get in to college in the first place, hehe. Business courses are offered just about anywhere, which is what I plan to start out with... Say an associates degree in...
  17. Hastings

The GED

Hello, I'm trying to connect with someone who's taken the GED in the past 5 years or so for a few questions and someone to simply talk to about it. If you've taken it, please give me a shout, I'd really like to hear from anyone. Due to some family issues and personal decision, I've decided to...
  18. Hastings

Vps needed

Hey David, GeekLayer's "Starter" package sounds like exactly what you want! With our current promotion, you can get *FREE* cPanel *OR* DirectAdmin on your VPS! The Starter package has 384MB RAM with 512MB Burst, 15GB Storage, and 200GB Bandwidth for $29.95. [ CHECK OUT THE PACKAGES! ] [ SEE...
  19. Hastings

cPanel VPS

Snat - As a note, you can also check out what people are saying about GeekLayer @ http://www.ratepoint.com/seereviews/6335 - Best of luck with your search.
Back