• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. MegganA

Any reliable host with Skype support?

My requirements 10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux. They should have Skype support and full system backup. I have already found Viux.com and not sure if I can trust them. What are your views on SolVPS ssd hosting services? Are they reliable hosts? Do you know anything about them? Any hosts...
  2. MegganA

VPS with Specials or Discounts?

Hi, my name is Alex and I'd like to know all possible vps hosts who are offering specials and discounts now. The I found is VpsNine.com - it is offering 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP on vps hosting deals. Do you anything about this host? What other VPS specials and discounts can you share...
  3. MegganA

Reliable hosting for wordpress?

I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice. I have already found demontech.net and not sure if I can trust them. Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?
  4. MegganA

Spamhause contact?

I get colocation service and resell dedicated servers. About 4 months ago due to my client spamming spamhaus blocked a number of IPs. I know that normally blacklisted IP’s things are sorted out in a few days max , but I got no response from them for 4 months already. I contacted spamhaus via...
  5. MegganA

Hi!

Hello! You seems to be the biggest guide for free web hosting guide and I'm happy to be here
Back