• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. MegganA

Warez-Host.Com | Offshore XEN & OpenVZ VPS in Europe | SSD Managed VPS | 10% OFF | Bitcoin Accept

I'm fairly new to internet programming... What is the best shopping cart software? What ecommerce features does warez-host.com offshore vps hosting provider support?
  2. MegganA

Warez-Host.Com | Offshore XEN & OpenVZ VPS in Europe | SSD Managed VPS | 10% OFF | Bitcoin Accept

I'm happy with their offshore vps hosting. I recommend warez-host.com to all of my friends and plan to be with them for a very long time. Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.
  3. MegganA

Can you please explain how lifetime discount works? Should I order your services for 1 year or more to get it?
  4. MegganA

Ad HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD Dedicated Server Europe - IPMI - Bitcoin Accept - 10% OFF

The uptime with Hostry.com dmca ignored hosting is great, no outages at all. Well, the features fit my needs perfectly. I recommend this decent offshore web host.
  5. MegganA

Ad HostPlay.Com - Offshore Managed SSD Dedicated Server Europe - IPMI - Bitcoin Accept - 10% OFF

As for Hostplay.com pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7. Well done!
  6. MegganA

Warez-Host.Com ● Offshore XEN & OpenVZ VPS Europe ● Linux & Windows SSD VPS ● 10% OFF

Thanks. Out of all the offshore hosting i have tried, warez-host.com is the best. Great pricing, great support, reasonable disk space, nice webmail interface and lots of apps/scripts that are easy to install.
  7. MegganA

Any reliable host with Skype support?

My requirements 10 GBs - space, 250GBs - traffic, Linux. They should have Skype support and full system backup. I have already found Viux.com and not sure if I can trust them. What are your views on SolVPS ssd hosting services? Are they reliable hosts? Do you know anything about them? Any hosts...
  8. MegganA

Looking for server in US

The most impressive aspect of HostingSource is the reaction time for technical queries. Anytime I needed a question answered they provided quick and knowledgeable answer and help. My last web-host would sometimes take days to respond to your help ticket. I feel safe and secure with this host...
  9. MegganA

Dedicated servers in Croatia?

I joined Webhosting-wmd.hr a little over a year ago, and from the first minute, they've treated me well. I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
  10. MegganA

How to Choose the Best Web Hosting Provider?

If you ask me, I consider Vpsnine.com to be one of the best VPS hosts available in the hosting market. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them. Check out their twitter account: twitter.com/vpsnine
  11. MegganA

Hosting Comparison. Need Help!

For the price, it is amazing. Stratus4.com is really good web host. Servers respond fast, and i've never experienced downtime. Features are very good. Had to use their customer support just once and that too was quite satisfactory.
  12. MegganA

100% Fully-managed VPS servers?

You can rely on TuneVPS.com as all of their work is based on quality and they offer nice managed vps hosting deals. 24x7x365 (5 minute interval) Server Monitoring with Reboot - Included with the managed plans.
  13. MegganA

Any good ssd shared hosting?

Finally I've found a good home for my web sites, adroitssd.com is the best solution for hosting any kind of web sites. Over the years I have upgraded servers various times and booked additional machines from time to time. They have 70% Discount on any hosting plan, coupon code: "ASLOVE70".
  14. MegganA

Any Good VPS with Discounts?

Receive a 15% DISCOUNT on Any VPS Plan! Use Coupon Code XMAS15HP During Signup! Hostplay.com is well-known web host for offering offshore VPS hosting solutions along with cool discounts.
  15. MegganA

US Dedicated Server Hosts?

Here is your new coupon code for 50% off at time of order for most hosting and email products: WML35M1HRC I know HostDepot.com is reputed and professional US web host and you will have nice hosting experience dealing with them.
  16. MegganA

Cloud service that you prefer to choose?

When it comes to cloud hosting, I prefer to deal with cloud specialized web host. It is Viux.com Reliable servers, exceptionally fast support, exceptional professionals. Hope it will be useful info for your request, OP.
  17. MegganA

Most important factor in a Host?

There is no need to choose a host with the "fastest" ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with. I know that demontech.net is a good option to order cheap web hosting deals. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a...
  18. MegganA

Who needs a dedicated server?

I believe that it will be reasonable to recommend findmeaserver.com free service to those who need dedicated server. You will have an opportunity to compare various dedicated server hosts and choose the best one.
  19. MegganA

fast loading services

What I know is that SolVPS.com is a good place to get reliable hosting services in US or UK. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life.
  20. MegganA

Where Can I get Minecraft servers?

Think that you can look at pirateshosting.net and their wide range of dedicated servers. I like their pricing. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.
Back