• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. GS-Dylan

GamingSurfer - Effortless Hosting With Exceptional Support|SharedcPanel |

GamingSurfer Our Mission Statement We are committed to providing excellence in hosting for our clients. Fueled with the best hardware and a desire to have every customer satisfied, we will focus on customization as each customer's needs will differ. To ensure every customer is satisfied...
  2. GS-Dylan

GamingSurfer - Shared | Reseller | Softaculous | 24x7 Support | Instant Activation

GamingSurfer Our Mission Statement We are committed to providing excellence in hosting for our clients. Fueled with the best hardware and a desire to have every customer satisfied, we will focus on customization as each customer's needs will differ. To ensure every customer is satisfied, we...
  3. GS-Dylan

Username Change

Could I get my username changed to GS-Dylan Please.
  4. GS-Dylan

GamingSurfer - Shared | Reseller | Softaculous | cPanel | 24x7 Support | 50% off!

GamingSurfer Our Mission Statement We are committed to providing excellence in game hosting for our clients. Fueled with the best hardware and a desire to have every customer satisfied, we will focus on customization as each customer's needs will differ. To ensure every customer is satisfied...
  5. GS-Dylan

GamingSurfer - Shared Web Hosting | cPanel | 24x7 Support | 50% off!

GamingSurfer Our Mission Statement We are committed to providing excellence in game hosting for our clients. Fueled with the best hardware and a desire to have every customer satisfied, we will focus on customization as each customer's needs will differ. To ensure every customer is...
  6. GS-Dylan

Looking for someone to run free cPanel hosting site.

Hello, First off my name is Dylan and I'm looking for someone to run and promote a new brand I will be releasing. I will cover all costs of this site, I have the domain and I will provide a template. Applicants must meet the following requirements. 18+ (Preferred) US/UK Native English...
  7. GS-Dylan

Dual Xeon 3.06GHZ |80% off first month!|Free 250GB Secondary HDD

Freshnode www.freshnode.com support@freshnode.com http://clients.freshnode.com This week Freshnodes Sunday Special is extra spectacular! This s an amazing server for an amazing price with a free 250GB HDD! If you signup now and enter the coupon code "SundaySpecial80" you get 80% off your...
  8. GS-Dylan

[Freshnode]Free dedicated IP on all shared/reseller accounts!

Freshnode www.freshnode.com support@freshnode.com http://clients.freshnode.com Free Dedicated IP Simply enter the coupon code "ded_ip_wht" at checkout. 50% Discount on first month Simply enter the coupon code "newcustomer" at checkout. Shared Plans FN-S-1 10GB Diskspace 100GB...
  9. GS-Dylan

Freshnode.com VPS | From $8.99/Monthly | Coupon for lifetime discount!

Freshnode www.freshnode.com support@freshnode.com http://clients.freshnode.com All our VPS's are created in an openvz enviroment. When you signup for your account you will receive your vePortal login. Free hardware based DDOS protection on all Freshnode VPS's! All our servers are behind a...
  10. GS-Dylan

[FreshNode]Non oversold shared hosting!50% off first month!

Freshnode has not officially opened it's site yet, although our client portal is up and functioning 100%. I'm going to offer my plans here with some special coupon prices that no one else will get! Sign up for any of our shared hosting packages and simply enter the coupon code "FWSNEW" and...
  11. GS-Dylan

Norted VPS - $5.00 Lifetime of account!(Amazing Prices!)

With the recent launch of Norted VPS hosting we are offering a special promo only available for a short time. Signup for any of our packages and enter the coupon code "5OFF" and get $5.00 off the monthly price of your VPS for the lifetime of your VPS. VM1 Diskspace: 10GB Bandwidth...
  12. GS-Dylan

Level 1-2 support tech looking for knowledge!

Hello, My name is Dylan Kraklan and I'm a student in the United States. I'm currently looking for a summer job working in the hosting industry. I've been involved in the hosting industry for over a year now. Below is a list of my skills. cPanel / WHM Direct Admin SSH- Level 1 and some level...
  13. GS-Dylan

Username Change

Can you change my username to splatcatballa99 please :)
  14. GS-Dylan

[For Hire] Level 1-2 Support Technician

Hello, My name is Dylan Kraklan and I'm a student in the United States. I'm currently looking for a summer job working in the hosting industry. I've been involved in the hosting industry for over a year now. Below is a list of my skills. cPanel / WHM(Shared, Reseller, Root) Direct...
  15. GS-Dylan

Paypal Disputes - Virtual Goods

Ok well i've had about 4 disputes filed against me for hosting accounts. I'm providing them, the emails are sent. I know that i'm doing nothing wrong. I'm not sure why people dispute the transaction but I don't care either. But I've yet to win one? Paypal doens't cover virtual goods so why are...
  16. GS-Dylan

CoreXHosting - Free Dedicated IP | Reseller | Shared | Proxy!

CoreXHosting Website "A host with honesty at it's core!" CoreXHosting is going to prove DigitalPoint forums that there are honest hosts still left out there. We won't oversell our services that is just unacceptable. We are 100% honest with our clients telling them nothing but the truth! Doubt...
  17. GS-Dylan

Clients Signup byt don't pay?

I have had about 4-5 peopel do this in the last 3-4 weeks. It's quite annoying. i have 2 people in my billing system right now that did this. What do you guys do when people do this? call them? email them?
  18. GS-Dylan

Lost my sshd_config file?

Just got a new VPS, working on securing it and I was configuring sshd_config changed the port logged out, new port didn't work! Ok so I login to hypervm and i figure i'll just change it back with the hypervm file manager. Well the file seems to have dissepeared? What should I do?
  19. GS-Dylan

CoreXHosting - 50% First Month, Quality, Honesty, Great Support!

CoreXHosting Website "A host with honesty at it's core!" If you were ever scammed by a hosting company open a ticket in our sales department to talk to one of our sales reps about a discount! For more details go here! Shared Core-S- 3,000MB Diskspace 80,000MB Bandwidth Unlimited...
  20. GS-Dylan

Hosting Template

www.corexhost.com What do you like or think should be changed with it?
Back