• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. GS-Dylan

GamingSurfer - Effortless Hosting With Exceptional Support|SharedcPanel |

GamingSurfer Our Mission Statement We are committed to providing excellence in hosting for our clients. Fueled with the best hardware and a desire to have every customer satisfied, we will focus on customization as each customer's needs will differ. To ensure every customer is satisfied...
  2. GS-Dylan

GamingSurfer - Shared | Reseller | Softaculous | 24x7 Support | Instant Activation

GamingSurfer Our Mission Statement We are committed to providing excellence in hosting for our clients. Fueled with the best hardware and a desire to have every customer satisfied, we will focus on customization as each customer's needs will differ. To ensure every customer is satisfied, we...
  3. GS-Dylan

Username Change

Could I get my username changed to GS-Dylan Please.
  4. GS-Dylan

xenForo it is!

Why the switchto XenForo if I might ask?
  5. GS-Dylan

GamingSurfer - Shared | Reseller | Softaculous | cPanel | 24x7 Support | 50% off!

GamingSurfer Our Mission Statement We are committed to providing excellence in game hosting for our clients. Fueled with the best hardware and a desire to have every customer satisfied, we will focus on customization as each customer's needs will differ. To ensure every customer is satisfied...
  6. GS-Dylan

GamingSurfer - Shared Web Hosting | cPanel | 24x7 Support | 50% off!

Now offering Reseller Plans! Bronze 25600MB Diskspace 153600MB Bandwidth Unlimited Accounts Overselling Enabled $14.95 / Monthly Order Here Use coupon code "FWS50OFF" to get 50% off your first month of hosting Silver 51200MB Diskspace 307200MB Bandwidth Unlimited Accounts Overselling Enabled...
  7. GS-Dylan

Webhosting request: Shared hosting Space: 2000 Where: USA

Hello firebet2000, GamingSurfer can meet all these requirements plus some! Our $1.99 package includes 2,560MB Disk Space 30,720MB Bandwidth Unlimited FTP Accounts Unlimited MySQL Databases Unlimited Domains Unlimited Email Addresses $1.99 / Monthly Order Here Use coupon code...
  8. GS-Dylan

GamingSurfer - Shared Web Hosting | cPanel | 24x7 Support | 50% off!

GamingSurfer Our Mission Statement We are committed to providing excellence in game hosting for our clients. Fueled with the best hardware and a desire to have every customer satisfied, we will focus on customization as each customer's needs will differ. To ensure every customer is...
  9. GS-Dylan

Need Reseller's Account

Hello Yojance, Freshnode would like to offer you a reseller plan with the following specifications. 6GB Diskspace 120GB Bandwidth Monthly Unlimited Accounts Overselling Enabled Unlimited Features $8.99 / Monthly Order Here
  10. GS-Dylan

Looking for someone to run free cPanel hosting site.

I didn't see the posts I was on the forum correct checking this thread, incorrect. I have found a partner thanks to everyone who applied. And about the template, like schmarvin said, it's similar but it's just mainly html/css which you can't really copyright.
  11. GS-Dylan

Looking for someone to run free cPanel hosting site.

Hello, First off my name is Dylan and I'm looking for someone to run and promote a new brand I will be releasing. I will cover all costs of this site, I have the domain and I will provide a template. Applicants must meet the following requirements. 18+ (Preferred) US/UK Native English...
  12. GS-Dylan

Dual Xeon 3.06GHZ |80% off first month!|Free 250GB Secondary HDD

Freshnode www.freshnode.com support@freshnode.com http://clients.freshnode.com This week Freshnodes Sunday Special is extra spectacular! This s an amazing server for an amazing price with a free 250GB HDD! If you signup now and enter the coupon code "SundaySpecial80" you get 80% off your...
  13. GS-Dylan

BlueRoy cPanel theme

I just downloaded and installed it on my server. I'm using it right now and it's ok. It deffinately is easier on the eyes than most cpanel themes.
  14. GS-Dylan

Post your desktop

http://i37.tinypic.com/2drtoxd.png
  15. GS-Dylan

Post your ctrl+v

$db_conn = mysql_connect("localhost", $db_user , $db_pass); if (!$db_conn){die('Fatal Error ' . mysql_error());} mysql_select_db($db_name, $db_conn);
  16. GS-Dylan

Looking for fast reseller hosting with 2 Class-c IP

Hello Mate, www.freshnode.com can offer you a reseller with the following specifications. All our resellers come on the highest quality servers with daily backups and cPanel/WHM 6GB Diskspace 120GB Bandwidth Unlimited Features Unlimited Accounts 2 Free Dedicated IPs $54.99 / Yearly If you...
  17. GS-Dylan

Small webmin vps hosting account request

Freshnode can offer you a VPS with these specs CPU: 1GHZ RAM: 512MB DISKSPACE: 20GB BANDWIDTH: 1000GB/MONTH $70 / Yearly I will install webmin for you for free as we don't offer it by default. This VPS is unmanaged but I can offer Management for $15 / Monthly Please PM me if your interested...
  18. GS-Dylan

Instant Activation

I use maxmind before automatically creating accounts.
  19. GS-Dylan

[Freshnode]Free dedicated IP on all shared/reseller accounts!

Freshnode www.freshnode.com support@freshnode.com http://clients.freshnode.com Free Dedicated IP Simply enter the coupon code "ded_ip_wht" at checkout. 50% Discount on first month Simply enter the coupon code "newcustomer" at checkout. Shared Plans FN-S-1 10GB Diskspace 100GB...
  20. GS-Dylan

Could use some low budget hosting.

Hello, Freshnode.com can offer you this plan. FN-S-1 10GB Diskspace 100GB Bandwidth cPanel 11 Unlimted, domains, subdomains, emails, mysql DB's Unlimited file upload size $1.99/Monthly Order Here
Back