• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

New Windows Server 2012 Hosting with ASPHostCentral.com

ASPHostCentral.com proudly supports the latest Windows Server 2012 on all our newest servers. A customer can certainly run and deploy a project on our highly-secured Windows Server 2012 environment instantly! Our Windows Server 2012 hosting package starts from as low as $4.49/month only. The...
  2. H

FREE ASP.NET 4.5 Beta Hosting with ASPHostCentral.com

ASPHostCentral.com, the leader in ASP.NET and Windows Hosting Provider, proudly announces that we will support ASP.NET 4.5 Hosting. To support Microsoft ASP.NET 4.5 Beta Framework, we gladly inform you that we provide this beta account FREE of charge for a limited time (* terms and conditions...
  3. H

ASPHostCentral.com now supports SQL 2008 Database at a cost of $4.99/month ONLY!

From as low as $4.99/month, all new customers can start utilizing the latest SQL database product from Microsoft. ASPHostCentral.com proudly announces the availability of SQL Server 2008 database in all our hosting products Key Features in SQL 2008 Database Hosting: - NEW! Windows 2008...
  4. H

Special OFFER for .ME domain registration

ASPHostCentral.com proudly announces the .ME domain is available to public for registration starting from 17th July 2008. As a “special introductory price”, we will offer the registration at a cost of $29.99 only for a 1 year domain registration. By default, the .ME domain registrar requires...
  5. H

Beat my current plan - And I'll move to you!

mate.... you should look for a quality, reliable, high-performance server than just going for a incredible cheap service. Do you want to see your site up for 99.9% or do you just want to see uptime of 40% by just paying 99 cents?
  6. H

Requesting small space...

you may try discountasp.net, asphostcentral.com, seekdotnet.com, ipowerweb.com, and lunarpages.com. Actually, there are still tons of good companies out there but I just cannot name all. sorry for that.
  7. H

I need a good, reliable webhost

just go to google.com and type in the keyword "CPanel hosting. You will find tons of companies that offered CPanel hosting
Back