• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. fnixws

Infinitie Networks - ANYBODY HOME???

Hello, Anyone from Infinitie Networks around?? Check you support tickets please! I canceled my account in JUNE! Can someone actually cancel it and refund the last few transactions?
  2. fnixws

Suitable Compensation ?

Say you have an account with a host, and that host after a few months screws up and looses all your data. Do you think a 1 off discount of 15% off $7.95 is enough compensation for the loss of your data and 30+ hours work? Personally, i think the host should be at least offering several...
  3. fnixws

Warning to all Hosts and people looking for hosting.

As you may have read, some lil punk thinks he can get away with DDoSing my domain. He has begun posting in my forums for people to go to his hosting. See this thread in wich he advertises on my site his plans: http://www.post2host.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=863 His signup email...
  4. fnixws

p2h.org Under DDoS attack, sorry guys.

Hi guys. Currently post2host is undergoing DDoS attack because i banned a few chinese email domains that were constantly signing up and abusing accounts. The main 2 being 163.com and QQ.com... I hope to have the issue solved soon. Sorry for any inconvenience. Fee.
  5. fnixws

Happy New year Everyone!

Before I head out, i just wanted to wish you all a Happy New year. Im not gunna say dont drink too much ect, because, well I do want yas to have a good night :P But if you do drink, dont drive or do anything to dam stupid :P So heres to a good night, and a great new year :)...
  6. fnixws

Installing FFMPEG? - LXA CentOS5, Host In A Box.

Can anyone help with installin FFMPEG on an LXA VPS? Ive followed several "guides" one specifically for lighthttpd and LXA, and keep getting the problem. Once the initial download is complete, it tells me "nothing to do". So, if anyones got a nice guide or can help me out, id appreciate it :)...
  7. fnixws

★ Free Shared and Reseller Hosting. ★ Merry Christmas From post2host.org. ★

What is Post for Hosting? Its a system where we provide you with free web hosting in exchange for you posting in our forums. Normally free hosts force you to endure forced advertisements on your websites in exchange for your hosting. :shame: At post2host.org, we display the advertisements...
  8. fnixws

Time for a new Job? - Xmas Party Disaster Stories!

Who doesnt love a work break up? :bd1: Everyone drinking, dancing, singing, getting laid and having a good time right? Unfortunately I seem to have a habit of about 1 every 10 years of making an --- of myself. But we all do it now and then dont we?? So, lets start with this years...
  9. fnixws

★ ★ ★Post2Host FREE Webhosting, ★ 0 post plans! ★ RESELLERS ★ ★ ★

What is Post2host? Its a system where we provide you with free web hosting in exchange for you posting in our forums. Normally free hosts force you to endure forced advertisements on your websites in exchange for your hosting. :shame: At post2host.org, we display the advertisements on our...
  10. fnixws

★★★ Free Hosting at post2host.org - 5gb/50gb/Unlimited. NO ADS! ★★★

What is Post2host? Its a system where we provide you with free web hosting in exchange for you posting in our forums. Normally free hosts force you to endure forced advertisements on your websites in exchange for your hosting. :shame: At post2host.org, we display the advertisements on our...
  11. fnixws

★ Free Web Hosting ★ 5GB/50GB, Unlimited Features ★ Resellers Avalible ★

What is Post2host? Its a system where we provide you with free web hosting in exchange for you posting in our forums. Normally free hosts force you to endure forced advertisements on your websites in exchange for your hosting. :shame: At post2host.org, we display the advertisements on...
  12. fnixws

★ FREE web hosting ★ 5GB/50GB Unlimited Features ★ Resellers ★ FREE ★

13. fnixws

Disposable Email Advertising.

http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2214982 I think these services should not be abel to be advertised here. Too many people use them to sign up over and over again for hosting accounts. I know theres other ways to get a new email, but it makes it too easy, and with all these free...
  14. fnixws

★ ★ ★ Post2Host FREE Webhosting, ★ Free and Post2Host accounts. ★ Resellers! ★ ★ ★

What is Post2host? Its a system where we provide you with free web hosting in exchange for you posting in our forums. Usually free hosts force you to endure forced advertisements on your websites in exchange for your hosting. :shame: At post2host.org, we display the advertisements on our...
  15. fnixws

★★★ FREE cPanel Hosting! 5gb/50gb/Unlimited. NO ADS! ★★★

What is Post2host? Its a system where we provide you with free webhosting in exchange for you posting in our forums. Usually free hosts force you to endure forced advertisments on your websites in exchange for your hosting. :shame: At post2host.org, we display the advertisments on our pages...
  16. fnixws

★★★ FREE Shared and Reseller Hosting! ★ NO ADS! ★★★

What is Post2host? Its a system where we provide you with free webhosting in exchange for you posting in our forums. Usually free hosts force you to endure forced advertisments on your websites in exchange for your hosting. :shame: At post2host.org, we display the advertisments on our...
  17. fnixws

★★★ FREE Shared and Reseller Hosting! ★★★

What is Post2host? Its a system where we provide you with free webhosting in exchange for you posting in our forums. Usually free hosts force you to endure forced advertisments on your websites in exchange for your hosting. :crazy: At post2host.org, we display the advertisments on our pages...
  18. fnixws

★ ★ Free Hosting ★ Shared and Reseller ★ 50gig ★ ★

What is Post2host? Its a system where we provide you with free webhosting in exchange for you posting in our forums. Usually free hosts force you to endure forced advertisments on your websites in exchange for your hosting. :crazy: At post2host.org, we display the advertisments on our pages...
  19. fnixws

Banner Spot for Sale or Trade.

Just wondering if anyone wants this banner spot on the front page of post2host.org where the proxyladie banner is currently located. The sites traffic isnt huge, about 2100 Uniques a month, and slowly rising. Heres last months stats, if you want to see this month, let me know. Im willing to...
  20. fnixws

★★ FREE HOSTING ★★ FREE SHARED & RESELLER ★★ Post2host.org ★★

Back