• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

cPanel host Mysql Subdomains

Looking for a cPanel hosting with at least: 2 GB space 5 GB Bandwidth 130 subdomains (mainly for a url redirection domain name) 20 Mysql DB 25 Email addresses 10 addon domains 5 Ftp accounts Let me get some quotes per year for something like this. If you accept bank transfers in GBP that...
  2. E

Cpanel space less than 500MB traffic less than 1 Gig a month

It seems it wants a top level domain name, and there doesn't seem an option to select a sub domain
  3. E

Cpanel space less than 500MB traffic less than 1 Gig a month

As it says I am looking for a host with Cpanel for a personal site hosted on a subdomain, space required is no more than 500MB and traffic is expected to be less than 1Gig. No post to host or ads. Will need 1 Mysql database. FTP would be nice but not required. If you have any space available...
  4. E

Hosting for newsletter, with 1 mysql database, php, and cronjob

Hi, I am looking for hosting for my bi-monthly newsletter, no ads or post to host. I have a newsletter (all opt in), and I would like to email my subscribers once in a while without worrying that my host will suspend my account for sending too many emails. I would need php, 1 mysql...
  5. E

Email only hosting, php, cronjob, mysql

Hi, I am looking for an email only hosting, no ads or post to host. I have a mailing list (all opt in), and I would like to email my subscribers once in a while without worrying that my host will suspend my account for sending too many emails. I would need php, 1 mysql database, and the...
  6. E

Looking for a UK based host traffic less than 1GB, webspace less than 100MB

Looking for a UK based host, traffic is minimal at less than 1GB a month, and webspace no more than 100MB. Ideally it should be accessible by FTP, Cpanel would be nice but not compulsory. The only requirements are no ads, or post to host, and it should be located in the UK. Thanks,
  7. E

10MB space, cpanel, php, mysql, less than 1GB a month traffic

Looking for a permanent home for a backup. Bandwidth is not expected to exceed 1GB a month, and disk space is minute at only 10MB. Only requirements is that it has ftp access, and is not post to host, or has banners. If you can help do private msg me a chosen username/password.
  8. E

Hosting request less than 1MB space, 2GB traffic only FTP requested

Looking for a permanent host for a homepage of mine, space is minimal less than 1MB, and traffic is not expected to exceed 2GB a month. A site hosted with cpanel would be nice but not compulsory, only request is that it is hosted in the US or Europe, and it has FTP. Since the requirements...
  9. E

10MB disk space, less than 1GB bandwidth no php or mysql

Looking for a permanent home for some personal pages, with just html, no php, or mysql required. Bandwidth is not expected to exceed 1GB a month, and disk space is minute at only 10MB. Only requirements are that it is hosted in Europe or US, and accessible via ftp, and is not post to host...
  10. E

Host with mailman or newsletter script

Looking for a host with cpanel containing mailman or a newsletter script, site is a personal site space is less than 10MB and bandwidth is expected to be less than 1GB a month, willing to place ads, but no post to host. If you have the specifications feel free to private msg me with your...
  11. E

150 MB space, 7GB bandwidth, banner ad

Seems your site has been defaced.:cry2:
  12. E

150 MB space, 7GB bandwidth, banner ad

Looking for a permanent host for a network of sites, all use about 150MB disk space bandwidth is around 7GB, needs php, mysql, and should have cpanel as I alredy have the entire site backed up and waiting to install on a new server, crucially it should be able to add on domains (about 20 of...
  13. E

Free webhost less than 1GB a month

Looking for a permanent home for a personal site with less than 1GB a month, and less than 1MB of disk space, ftp is preferred but not required, no php, perl, or mysql databases required. Only requests is that the server is located in Holland, Belgium, Austria, Germany, France or the UK; with...
  14. E

Need a permanent host 2GB bandwidth 4MB space

Obviously I will be logging in once a month at least to check the site is still online, and will be doing seo to see how it performs as it currently is, the aim is not to tamper with the text and html as it currently stands, while doing seo ------d of the site, if I gave the impression I was...
  15. E

to be honest 4MB is a large overestimation of what I might need, as it currently stands 1MB is more than adequate, it's a series of html files with a couple of images, no large files of any kind. As I said it's a personal site I want to upload and look at it again in a year or two's time.
  16. E

Looking for a permanent webhost for a personal site no ads or post to host, using less than 4MB space and less than 2GB bandwidth, requires no scripts, only request is that it is either hosted in the UK or US, FTP would be preferred but not essential. I plan to leave the site alone for at...
  17. E

Web proxy host

I am still looking as it turns out those who offered realised they were not allowed to host proxies, so if anyone is willing to host a proxy for a lump sum payment of $36 for the whole year, be sure to let me know
  18. E

Subdomain no ads or post to host 1GB a month ftp

Looking for a host for a personal site, no forced ads, or post to host, bandwidth will not exceed 1GB a month, space is minimal less than 2MB, FTP, no php or asp or any programming languages installed on the server. Those who can help can private me their subdomain and ftp details, and I will...
  19. E

Web proxy host

I am willing to amend the features to only one domain, and 40GB bandwidth, and willing to pay a lump sum instead of $2.99 a month, but $36 for the year. Any offers? Do let me know what features you are willing to include, and how long you have been in business hosting proxies?
  20. E

Web proxy host

What I am looking for is ftp access, cpanel to add unlimited domains, at least php, and minimum bandwith 20GB. Space about 150MB.
Back