• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

watching movies via web server

http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_videos.asp
  2. C

Need your advice

Hi All, I have a little project with friend; we need to create a simple website which intended to people who need to announce something like missing someone, reporting something like traffic, weathers or anything. Just like public announcement website, everyone can shout out in website...
  3. C

Anyone tried FireFox 5 yet?

My Firefox current version is 6.0.1. And it is work as flawless. No system hog at all. Have you tried to uninstall the old one, and then install with latest version?
  4. C

Req: Personal Site for my stupid job

ihav2names, nice try. But, let the others try to apply your offer. :)
  5. C

Hello oniscorp, thank you for the information, perhaps from your side there are too many applications comes at one time so that you can not distinguish my application with others. And I really understand this. Hey colorhost and _andy_, your offer is very attractive, but Zombie have made an...
  6. C

Hey Schmarvin, there are some reasons as follow: Copy Pasted from email - Not a valid reason - Did not provid valid contact information (Either name or address) - Content or reason not allowed - Against TOS - Invalid subdomain I think you are using automate system so there will be...
  7. C

Hei All, @Schmarvin : Thank you for your offer, but last day I have applied to your site and you have decline my apps (look at the log, my name is Yonathan). @Logan1999 : I am soo sorry, deeplist was right, I have not enough time to read or post, but it is worth to try. @oniscorp : Your...
  8. C

Dear All, I'm tired looking for free hosting that cannot stay longer than I expected, since I always moving from host provider to others because of their service are dead or limitation access such as cannot upload zip files larger than 2mb (uploading wordpress) or something else that can make...
  9. C

Please Help With Reseller Account

Sander K : I cannot post my login here. Please contact me coolavista_at_gmail_dot_com or if you have mobile number, I'll send my login detail to you. Thank you
  10. C

Thank you... Trying to start with forum post.... :)
  11. C

Interested offers... If you think that I have enough English to post, I think it is time to start to post to the forum community if you think that I have enough English language. @ fnixws : because I have limited internet connectivity and not much time to download all the files, then...
  12. C

Hello All.... Just to the point... I have paid reseller account and it close to expired 2 more days from I post this threads. Most of my client account are my friends and I share my host for free. Because of my budget, I am no longer able to pay my reseller account, and I need help about...
  13. C

Request for NGO site

Cant login with my old ID... So, I create the new one. Hello all, I have my old site about NGO (Non Government Organization) activities. Most of our activities for Farmer, but my hosting provider has lot of trouble with their server, so I decide to looking for new hosting (I have my own...
Back