• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Efil

A free hosting request

Okay, here's the big idea. You (The Generous and Magnificent Host): 1. Will provide me enough space and bandwidth where I can create the Water Seven website. - let's start from 3GB space and 30GB of bandwidth - when my site started its operation and it need more resources...
  2. Efil

Water Seven Community Discontinue Free Web Hosting

Dear Members of the Water Seven Community, Hello and I hope you are all doing well. Please be informed that Water Seven will temporarily discontinue its free web hosting service starting December 10, 2011. As always, I am informing you more than 30 days in advance to provide you enough...
  3. Efil

Water Seven Server Move (on or before August 30, 2010)

Dear Members of the Water Seven Community, Hello and I hope you are all doing well. Please be informed that the Water Seven server will be moved on or before August 30, 2010. Since this is a move from a dedicated server account (at HiVelocity) to a reseller account (at HostGator), we...
  4. Efil

Ready to for a test?

Complete our registration test and enjoy the privilege: 7 GB of disk space (free web space) 7 GB of transmission bandwidth (free bandwidth) 7 Subdomains 7 Parked Domains 7 Addon Domains 7 MySQL and Postgresql Databases 7 Ftp Accounts No post required to get started, simply pass the...
  5. Efil

Thanks!

Hello! and thank you for adding us in FWS directory. :classic2: http://freewebspace.net/free/Free-webhosting/Post-2-Host/The-Water-Seven-Community/details Actually we don't offer Microsoft Access database, but it's apparent that I made a mistake during the application. If it's still not too...
  6. Efil

Problems with Asian users?

I'll appreciate if you could discuss (elaborately) any problems you have (or believe may have had) encountered with Asian users. As an Asian netizen myself, I'm particularly interested in these kind of issues, and I hope we can come up with something that will address these issues and provide...
  7. Efil

4 years of decent hosting (No post required to get started)

Free Web Hosting Account Summary 7 GB of disk space (free web space) 7 GB of transmission bandwidth (free bandwidth) 7 Subdomains 7 Parked Domains 7 Addon Domains 7 MySQL and Postgresql Databases 7 Ftp Accounts No post required to get started. More information in our homepage...
  8. Efil

A lot of these

Mostly Chinese sites. I guess they have an automated script catching all the posts in Freewebspace.net Free Hosting Offers board section and then make it a content of their own robot-dumper-blog. While reviewing our Awstats today I stumbled a link to this one...
  9. Efil

Free Hosting Offer

Free Web Hosting Account Summary The "completely free" web hosting package entitled to each community member. (1) Benefits 7 GB of disk space (free web space) 7 GB of transmission bandwidth (free bandwidth) 7 Subdomains 7 Parked Domains 7 Addon Domains 7 MySQL and Postgresql Databases 7 Ftp...
  10. Efil

4 years of decent service...and counting!

The Water Seven Community is a Free Webhost since 26 March 2006. Please ask Google for more information. Water Seven Member Free Webhosting Package 7000 MB of Free Bandwidth 700 MB of Free Web Space Water Seven VIP Free Webhosting Package 70GB of Free Bandwidth 7GB of Free Web Space...
  11. Efil

[Important Notice] Current Accounts Valid Until 01 June 2010 Only!

[Important Notice] Current Accounts Valid Until 01 June 2010 Only! As what I have mentioned in my early announcement, Water Seven 2010, there's a need for us to restructure our community visions and strategies in an attempt to fulfill our goal of a sustainable community. Rebeca has presented...
  12. Efil

[Water Seven] Prelude to the Mayan Prophecy - 2012 Accounts For Demolition

To the beloved lazy members of our community, Good day and I hope all of us are still alive. xD As all of you know, The Water Seven Community has become extremely idle during the past several months. While we certainly understand that each of us have our own various reasons for not being...
  13. Efil

How about an Exclusive web hosting free of charge?

We offer an exclusive free web hosting service that is even better than paid web hosting. If you got questions in mind, you may want to try it for yourself before asking: http://waterseven.com/community/free-web-hosting/oh-so-you%27re-not-a-robot!-award/ We have good server and good...
  14. Efil

RoR Site

I tried to focus on simplicity and functionality but I'm afraid am getting dull. What you think is much appreciated. Thanks :) http://studnote.com
  15. Efil

W7 Server Life Time

Dear Valued Members of the Water Seven Community, Good day! Thank you for using the Water Seven Server. I am happy to inform you that we were able to allocate sufficient funds to support the operation of our server until September 26, 2010 next year. This is after paying for one year...
  16. Efil

Increase your length...Enlarge your...

Water Seven A "do-it-yourself" free web hosting server maintained by responsible and reliable community of webmasters, designers, programmers, translators, engineers , medical doctors, etc,. Simply visit and register to our new community forum, prove to us that you are not a bot, and we will...
  17. Efil

Water Seven - Reborn!

Dear Valued Members of the Water Seven Community, Good day! It took us a long time, around seven months, but here we are again - Reborn! I have already created the necessary packages and anyone in the Administration who is willing to create the accounts for our members, please inform me...
  18. Efil

Water Seven Update

****** Note: Dear respectful moderators, This is supposed to be a host announcement but it seems I'm unable to make post in the Host Announcement board. Please move thread if necessary. ****** Dear Water Seven Members, Hello and good day to everyone, especially those who have missed...
  19. Efil

[Water Seven] Server Suspension

Water Seven Server Suspension, Necessary Actions and Future Plans News in brief: ********************** Water Seven is going to experience a billing problem this coming November 23, 2008. The implications will be: ********************** 1. Our server will be suspended most probably 10...
  20. Efil

Rest In Peace! Your final resting place.

Water Seven A "do-it-yourself" free web hosting server maintained by responsible and reliable community of webmasters, designers, programmers, translators, engineers , medical doctors, etc,. Simply visit and register to our new community forum, prove to us that you are not a bot, and we will...
Back