• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

web hosting server specs?

i will only oversell a tiny bit like i said above, no more then 5 gigabytes of space and 15 gigs of bandwidth
  2. J

ok, and i may oversell it a tiny bit(like 5 or 10 gigs of bandwidth and like 500 mb of space, not egnouf to make a diffrence, and i will upgrade the hard drives to 250 gigs, that good? and get a 100 mbps port
  3. J

what should the specs of a web hosting server be? i am thinking of getting: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2GHz 2 gigs of ram 160 gigabyte first hard drive 80 gigabyte second hard drive 10 mbps port 1500 gigabyte t1 bandwidth centos linux cpanel control panel i am wondering if i should make any...
  4. J

just a few weeks ago...

ok, but about a month ago the avg bandwidth was like 1 gigabyte.
  5. J

just a few weeks ago...

well, im wondering this: what happened? like a few weeks ago, everyone was complaining if someone asked for like 5 gb bandwidth, now everyone is giveing like 25 gigabyte bandwidth that ive seen on the free requests forum, so may i ask this, what happened between a few weeks ago and now?
  6. J

Webhosting space required

they must be overselling, so if u choose them, expect slow servers, bad uptime, maybe data loss, and more
  7. J

vps or dedi? witch one to choose?

ok, im going to purchase a dedicated server with 2000 gigabyte bandwidth, and 2 gigabyte ram thanks.
  8. J

egnouf to hold that many people
  9. J

ok, any ideas how much bandwidth i would need in the dedi?
  10. J

i will be putting in: a game with 20-1000 people online at a time, and it takes about 500 gigabytes/month and it takes about 1 gigabyte of ram, i know cuse i am currently running it off of my computer lol, so witch would u pick, a dedi or a vps?
  11. J

Per-gig torrent downloading service needed

i dont think that is posible. becuse how would u download it to your computer?
  12. J

need free reseller, willing to do up to 30 post/month

there is one simple answer to that: nope
  13. J

its free egnouf for me, and its a good hosting site
  14. J

yeah, well unmetered space and bandwidth lol and they get 40% of the amount the clients spend so its all good
  15. J

requirements: 15 gigabyte space, 500 gigabyte transfer, offer c-panel for the clients, able to suspend ppl who use to much bandwidth, and upgradeable, aka i can get upgrades for doing more mosts like 45 posts/month will get me more space, and bandwidth. thanks, jinglesassy
  16. J

game host

then i would take: 500 megabytes of space, 10 gigabytes of bandwidth, and if posible an online editor not needed, and ability to run .bat scripts(for the game) in return: on the site as many ads u want just not in ignoying spots or giant ones
  17. J

game host

i need, 500 megabytes of space, unlimted bandwidth, and if posible an online editor not needed, and ability to run .bat scripts(for the game)
Back