• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Stanley08

Small Shoutcast Offer 24KB 10slots

Hey peeps heres a lil shoutcast offer for you starter people http://www.shoutcast.logical-host.com/index.php?page=plans to view the plan You can sign up there :lol: If you need any help contact me thanks
  2. Stanley08

VPS/DEDI needed for markmcculloch Community

We are planning on getting a vps or a dedi , which ever is best for our forum We currently have a old crap phpbb and are moving to a new VB forum but we require a new server for this we currently get 1100 unique visitors approx a week but we expect this to rise in the future We need...
  3. Stanley08

---- you Hackers

ok i am pissed now and from today i announce that 250mb.us is closed sorry , but some ------- keeps trying to hack :cry2:
  4. Stanley08

Your Ideas?

Hey guys i am just curious on ideas for 250mb.us i am working on the current site at the moment , but i just wonderd if there is anything you would like to see and i can work on it for example , forum hosting etc , if you have any ideas on what would be nice to see i will work on the idea :)...
  5. Stanley08

250mb.us FREE CPANEL HOSTING || FIRST ACCOUNT START NOW!!

Hey everyone as you may notice at the title we have started to allow hosting accounts on are server , its easy and simple to sign up Here are the specs you get Space : 250MB Bandwidth : 5GB order : http://www.250mb.us/order/order.php?step=2&pid=1 And a message to anyone if you...
  6. Stanley08

Return of 250mb.us soon

Hey people ive decided to bring back 250mb.us from the help of geekrack networks , we will be bringing such things as shared , and free resellers , we will also be brining other services with that also , soon i will be releasing information on when we open and what packages will be on offer so...
  7. Stanley08

20 Free hosting accounts

Hey guys quick message from shout-host.com 20 free cpanel accounts on offer Space : 500mb Bandwidth: 2GB sign up link http://www.shout-host.com/billing/order.php?step=2&pid=7 also reminder of nameservers NS1195.DIZINC.COM NS1196.DIZINC.COM
  8. Stanley08

Anyone want to open 250mb.us with me?

ok well ive had this domain sitting in my account for ages i dont have any hosting for it so if anyone wants to open it with me give me a buz :wave:
  9. Stanley08

looking to open shout-host.com or 250mb.us

i am looking for someone who would like to open shout-host.com and 250mb.us its obv we will split the money between us is anyone intrested in running them with me?:-)
  10. Stanley08

speedie-host.com suspended

Hey people was browsing some websites speedie-host.com is suspended , donno if the host knows but its best to post it:idea:
  11. Stanley08

Problem

Hey , my account habbotothemax , has stoped working i signed up for a new account staney08 , but i wanna keep habbotothemax , now i cannot have a avitar or anything :o
  12. Stanley08

Which host is better out of these two

Hey people im just asking which one is better in your mind , i have picked spacialhosting.com and geekrack.net , ive been hosted by them both , but have you ?? so pick yours !:eek2:
  13. Stanley08

Free Shoutcast (terms inside)

Hey people i am going 2 host some shoutcast servers for sites who need it , (big sites) ok the thing is i dont want to have loads and loads of servers hosted , so ill max myself to about 10 Shoutcast Server specs: 100 Slots 128KB So if your intrested , you must apply to these terms...
  14. Stanley08

Need help school logo

Hey everyone my school had its 50th birthday the other week , and we are doing a news paper so i am asking for your help we here is an image http://httm.info/FWS/pchs_full.png with are schools logo , is there anyway that anyone can help me by putting 50th year ! ,on it
  15. Stanley08

anyone help

Hey people, im in need of a clientexec licence code , does anyone out there have a reseller , and can give me a clientexec code i will advertise your site etc if needed :) thanks !!
  16. Stanley08

Need hosting for shout-host.com , also aloud 2 use castcontroll

Hey everyone this may be asking for much , but meh worth a try is there anyone out there that will supply me hosting for shout-host.com Space 500mb or more Bandwidth 5gb or more up to you !
  17. Stanley08

opening a teen radio

Hey people im trying to open a online radio but im thinking of a name something like teen fm but its taken anyone have ideas
  18. Stanley08

Looking for a job

Hey people im looking for a job i have worked with many sites , such as vpsland.com Spacialhosting.com area-host.co.uk , i used to work on these but eather i left or didnt want to work for them anymore , i used to look after customers servers , etc im good with cpanel , windows etc. i...
  19. Stanley08

Who wants to open shout-host.com ! with me

Hey people my domain shout-host.com i had 2 close a while ago since i was moving homes and i had no money 2 pay for server , anyone wanna open this with me if not ill just let it expire , last time this was up it had about 40 clients Regards Ash
  20. Stanley08

Free Hosting offer , 5GB Space , 30GB Bandwidth

Hey people here is a offer for you all , 5gb space 30gb bandwidth unlimited features about 5 posts and you can keep these for free. www.forum.httm.info , this is a habbo based forum i dont have any other forum so this will do i will give you the link to the order forum , where you...
Back