• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Do you think buying a template reflects badly on your company?

Hey All, So - I was talking to somebody about just purchasing a Template Monster template and using it as our main company template. I've been trying to find a designer, and things haven't worked out for me. However, I was told that using one of these templates reflects badly upon the...
  2. M

Looking for a webdesigner....

Hey All, I have had extremely bad luck getting a designer that sticks around, or one that actually doesn't go missing after sending payment. I am looking for hosts that have used a designer, and can give them a testimonial, and possibly forward my contact info to them. I don't really...
  3. M

Jewlzk.com Gone?

Hey All, Now i hate to be a ---- disturber - i left jewlzk a few months back and have never looked back. However i kept one of my close friends on his network. She came online today to find her server not working. When trying to contact Jewlzk his site aswell is down. I told her to contact...
  4. M

New Look!

Hey, Want to let you know, The new look - IS AMAZING.
  5. M

NOCForge Pre-Opening Server Sale!!!

Hey All, NOC Forge owns it's own hardware and is located in NY. We are offering great deals as a pre-opening special. This is perfect for companies who are just getting started in the web hosting industry or who are just looking to save some money and still get amazing reliable solutions...
  6. M

Change of Name

Hey, Wondering if I can get my name changed to NOCForge Cheers, Tylar
  7. M

Hey All

Just wondering why when I post in certain threads my posts don't appear.
  8. M

Jewlzk [merged]

Hey Does anybody know if there is something up with Jewlzk right now? Maybe it's just me but I can't access any servers on the network. Let me know, Tyler
  9. M

Large VPS For Sale

Hello FWS, We are currently splitting servers in half. Meaning you get half the resources of a high end dedicated server. This is done via VPS software so that your files are kept safe from the other client. You get: Dual Core AMD Opteron Server 1gb Guaranteed Memory 80gb of Hard...
  10. M

Windows Dedicated Server

Hey All of FWS, I am looking into getting a Windows Server for a client. I am wondering what offers are out there. The budget isn't high, but minimum we need 1gb of ram and at least 1tb of transfer. AMD or INTEL doesn't matter as long as she works :) Let's see the offers, Tyler
  11. M

Need Web Designer / Developer

Hey All, Rock N Rabbit is looking for a web designer / developer who can develop us an original easy to manage website. We are offering a server as payment. If you are interested you can contact me on aim at RNRTyler. Warm Regards, Tyler
  12. M

Premium Server Sale!

Hey All of FWS! Rock N Rabbit in association with the NY NOC is offering the following deals on the following servers. Dual Core Pentium 2.8Ghz / 1GB RAM / 160GB SATA / 1500GB Transfer / 5 ip addresses - $130/month Dual Core Pentium 2.8Ghz / 1GB RAM / 2x80GB SATA / 1500GB Transfer / 5...
  13. M

Looking for Staff

Hey All, I am currently looking for staff. I am looking for sales, support, and design staff. If you are interested you can send me an e-mail or contact me on aim. e-Mail:tyler.v@rocknrabbit.com Aim: RNRTyler To apply for the job you must have experience/resume. Have a great week...
  14. M

Rock N Rabbit - Grand Opening

Hey All, I am proud to announce the grand opening of www.rocknrabbit.com! We provide True 24x7x365 support! With our grand opening we are offering an amazing Shared Hosting Plan! www.rocknrabbit.com/hosting.html 5GB Of Space 400GB Of Transfer All for 9.99! And wait, get...
Back