• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Seeking a solid deal, low budget

We can offer you the following server with Windows 2003 Standard for FREE. If you are not doing anything reckless with your IRC clients/bots then you are welcome on our network. Dual Core Pentium 2.0 GHz 1GB RAM 160GB SATA HD 2,072 Gigabytes of Transfer (3 Terabytes!) 5 IP...
  2. T

Dedicated Servers - Customer's First!

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our customers and believers to help make our dream come true. As many of you may aware, we strive our very best each and every single day to assist our customer with every single issue they may have. We take hosting seriously and we want...
  3. T

Searching for a dedicated Host for a Ragnarok Online Server

I'm sure you won't get that specs for $75, if you're asking for high latency and support. However, take a look at our AMD 64bit server for only $85 per month and it should be fairly good enough for your needs with that budget. www.timihosting.com
  4. T

Super Server with Super Customer Support.

Pricing update: Athlon 64 X2 4000+ 1GB RAM 250GB SATA HD 2,072 Gigabytes of Transfer (3 Terabytes!) 5 IP Addresses (5 Useable) Linux Operating System Ready Windows Server 2003 Server Available cPanel/WHM Available $85 / Monthly - No Setup Fees
  5. T

Looking for budget dedicated servers for resale

Give www.timihosting.com a shot. Best place to resell servers with great support!
  6. T

Super Server with Super Customer Support.

Join the revolution with TiMiHosting.com! Nobody can beat our exceptional great prices with wonderful customer services. Athlon 64 X2 4000+ 1GB RAM 250GB SATA HD 2,072 Gigabytes of Transfer (3 Terabytes!) 5 IP Addresses (5 Useable) Linux Operating System Ready Windows Server 2003...
  7. T

Looking for dedicated hosting

2x (Dual) Xeon 3.0 2GB of RAM 500GB space 5 IPs 10MB Unmetered windows 2003 $200 Per month, no setup fee
  8. T

Looking for dedicated hosting

For you ONLY, guarantee! 2x (Dual) Xeon 3.0 2GB of RAM 500GB space 5 IPs 10MB Unmetered windows 2003 $250 Per month, no setup fee Please visit our website and point our sales staff to this thread and this server is yours. Good luck.
  9. T

Super Hot Deals!

We want to be clear to everyone that cPanel/WHM is ONLY $36 extra per month. We can install it for you when you order your server.
  10. T

Super Hot Deals!

We have 10x re-stock our inventory and we are ready to host. Athlon 64 X2 4000+ 1GB RAM 250GB SATA HD 2,072 Gigabytes of Transfer (3 Terabytes!) 5 IP Addresses (5 Useable) Linux Operating System Ready Windows Server 2003 Server Available cPanel/WHM Available $90 / Monthly - No...
  11. T

In Need Of V Cheap Dedi

Nathan, with cPanel, it will cost $116. If this is ok for you, I will have a server up for you today.
  12. T

Windows VPS or Low End Dedicated Server

Pentium 4 2.8Ghz 80GB 512MB RAM Windows 2003 Standard 2TB Bandwidth 5 Ips $80 / Monthly - No Setup Fee www.timihosting.com
  13. T

Hosting shouldn't stop at christmas

A few of our staff members were setting up servers on Christmas Eve night, and Christmas afternoon as well :)
  14. T

Looking for a dedicated server (online radio project)

We have a few clients doing the samething. Our network would be perfect for your SAM4 and shoutcast server running. Intel Pentium 2.8 GHZ 1GB DDR Ram 120 GB Hard Drive 2TB Premium Bandwidth 5 IP addresses Remote Reboot Windows 2003 Standard $100 per month, no setup fee...
  15. T

I suggest avoiding timihosting.com

May I ask the moderator to close this thread?
  16. T

SUPER SALE! Fast Servers - Rock Bottom Prices!

Come join the fun! All servers sale are based on quantity, out of stock order may delay provisioning and setup time. Grab yours today before the sale ends! Intel Pentium 4 2.8Ghz 800FSB 1GB RAM 80GB SATA HD 2,072 Gigabytes of Transfer (3 Terabytes!) 5 IP Addresses (5 Useable) Linux...
  17. T

Need Dedi Offers

Hi there, Here's what we have for you and can activate ASAP regardless of the holidays, we'll work all year round for you. P4 2.8Ghz 512MB RAM 80GB SATA 2TB Transfer/Bandwidth 5 Useable Ips $80 per month. www.timihosting.com
  18. T

I suggest avoiding timihosting.com

I would love to be in my teens right now :) Lets not start assuming here as it will only make as a$$ out of U and Me (my college professor would always say that when any students a$$ume an answer). Thanks for your compliments, but I, myself is heading toward my 30's pretty soon. In fact, none of...
  19. T

1800 Number

Run your own pbx box and have the toll free trunk routed to you and you can have as many extension you want.
Back