• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Need VPS - 5GB/250GB/IRC Allowed

Hello Kyle, VPSwow can offer you the following package. 5GB Disk 250GB Bandwidth 128MB RAM 256 Burst RAM (CentOS) £6 per month £32 semi-annual £60 annual. www.vpswow.com Please make a support ticket and quote fwsquote04 to take up this offer. Regards; Karl
  2. K

CompleteVPS For Sale

Can you please provide me with more details via PM.
  3. K

Pay to get your support tickets answered?

Employ some people as said by Hamster. :)
  4. K

VPS curiosity

Hello there. VPSwow may offer a suitable VPS for you. All our plans charge only an extra $10 for cpanel and whm. www.vpswow.com for more details :).
  5. K

VPSwow Blowout Offer - $15.99

Hello potential web hosters, Are you thinking what is VPSwow? Well you might not have heard much about this new VPS webhost because unlike others, we have decided that it is essential to get the site as "good to go" as possible before we begin to take orders. VPSwow is run by two dedicated...
  6. K

GeekRack?

I can't believe they did this to me i was such a loyal customer had a few VPS' with them. They just did a runner with the money and didn't pay their datacentre.
  7. K

[KarlDomains] £1.49/$3 Domains - Wont be here long!

KarlDomains is now offering .info domains at its lowest price yet. Special price of £1.49/$3 to all new customers. We also have .mobi domains for a special price of £4.99. Have a nice summer Regards Karl. www.karldomains.com
  8. K

Need A Webhost ASAP!

I can make you a custom plan for a fairly cheap price. Please take a look at www.karlhost.com and if these are not suitable i will price up a custom one. All the best. Karl
  9. K

how do you deal with this? Warez/Cracks/Illegal

Suspend for a week on first vialation then if a second vialotion accured i would terminate.
  10. K

two high quality, brandable domains

I like galaxywebs.com Any incoming traffic?
  11. K

Cheap Thawte SSL123 Certificates!

Hello Jason, Thanks for your kind words. All the best, Karl
  12. K

Cheap Thawte SSL123 Certificates!

SSL123 Certificate Features Upto 256 bit encryption Highest Browser Recognition in the industry Quick Issue Domain name verification Thawte Trusted Site Seal Unlimited Free Reissues Supports IDNThis is an entry level certificate which provides basic validation and authentication for...
  13. K

looking for cheap web hosting for my sailor moon site which is hentai content

I offer this package for £1.49 per month. www.karlhost.com/client/order.php Web-ONE 1Gb space 20Gb bandwidth
  14. K

Earn 25% of sales - Affiliate with KarlHost!

Ever wanted to start up a webhost but wondered wether you would cover your costs? Well with KarlHost's new affiliate service there is no need to worry. You will recieve a personalised link and will recieve 25% of all services purchased from your link. You can give this link to friends or...
  15. K

Whats your browser?

IE usually. But i may start using firefox because my designs usually other show proply in IE because i never test in firefox.
  16. K

need a new reseller account to start over...

Please take a look at these packages that are to your specification. PM me for a custom one :) rs_ONE 4gb space 80gb bandwidth Price (Monthly) £6.99 Price (Anually) £69.99 /LEFT] ORDER rs_TWO 8gb space 160gb bandwidth Price (Monthly) £12.99 Price (Anually) £129.99 ORDER
  17. K

Beating your current host!!

Ok. I will host upto 16gb space per offer request. The who.is was privatised for obvious reasons.
  18. K

You post your current host and specifications and i try to beat it for you :D
  19. K

I have contacted you :D
  20. K

I have decided to launch a new promotion in order to promote my new server. Beating your host. I am prepared to beat peoples current hosting packages. This means i will give you the same deal for less. To enter this promotion, please copy your plan and price below and i will send a...
Back