• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Need quick setup on a Windows Dedicated with intergrated graphics card

Hello, I dont need much disk space, Ram I will need atleast 1-2 gb. I am not picky on the cpu and a graphics card is a must. I will take any windows os I like windows xp for what I am doing but any version should do. I will be running a bot for a video game which requires little from the...
  2. C

Start your own webhosting business for free!

Hello, I am interested in helping people that are genuinely interested in starting a webhosting business. I am willing to provide free reseller hosting to get you started and I will give guidance,opinions etc. Everything is negotiable. You will be hosted on a fast server with cPanel 11...
  3. C

Verus Webhosting Launch 50% Off Virtual Dedicated,Reseller,And Shared Packages

Hello! To celebrate the launch of Verus Webhosting we are offering all of our packages at a 50% discount for the first month! This offer is only valid for 30 days. Give us a chance! You'll be glad that you did! All packages have a 30 day money back guarantee no questions asked! Just use coupon...
  4. C

Username Change

Hello, dont know if this is the right forum but if its possible i would like my username changed to Chris.S Thanks!
  5. C

Free Resellers For Serious People Only

Free Resellers For People Wanting To Start A Webhosting Biz Hello, For a limited time only Dynaze will be offering free cPanel reseller accounts to any person(s) that is serious about starting a webhosting business and can show me that you can handle running a business. Is there a catch...
  6. C

Dynaze - Reseller Hosting Starting at $10 - Dedicated Servers Starting At $80!

Hello Everyone! In the spirit of winter Dynaze has come up with some extravagant packages that you cant afford to miss! Please Take A Look At The Following cPanel/WHM Reseller Hosting Packages (Scroll Down For Dedicated Packages) Basic Reseller Disk Space - 10 GB Bandwidth - 70 GB Price...
  7. C

Intel P4 2.4 ghz @ $90.00 per month | 10 GB Disc Space 256 Mb Ram Vps @ $20 Per Month

Hi, we at Dynaze are celebrating our success and the fact that we got a brand spanking new design! To celebrate we are offering 25% off the first month on any reseller package! Just Mention Code 25off when ordering! Reseller Plans Basic Reseller 10 GB Disk Space 70 GB Bandwidth Unlimted...
  8. C

Webhosting Business Ran By Democracy

Hi, I have been thinking of innovative ways of running a webhosting business lately. I have come up with a few idead, but i think the best so far has been what the title implys. I was thinking about running a forum and having users sign up and basically just use a poll system to decide on how...
  9. C

Dynaze - 25% off all reseller packages - Budget Dedicated Servers - Big Vps's!

Hi, we at Dynaze are celebrating our success and the fact that we got a brand spanking new design! To celebrate we are offering 25% off the first month on any reseller package! Just Mention Code 25off when ordering! Reseller Plans Basic Reseller 10 GB Disk Space 70 GB Bandwidth Unlimted...
  10. C

350 mb of space instant activation! Or 750 mb for 20 posts per month!

Hello, Dynaze Has Just Launched The Free Webhosting Division! Q. How is it free? A. Well, the free account which is activated instantly upon account signup has small google ads on the top and a small link on the footer to the site. Q. What if we dont want the ads displayed with our free...
  11. C

Dynaze - A New Company Emerges [25% Discounts On Select Products!]

Hello, I bring you a revolutionary webhosting company striving for the best customer support possible, the fastest servers, and the best uptime. We are Dynaze Webhosting and we are here to revolutionize the webhosting industry. And for a limited time we are running a Opening promo for a...
  12. C

Evolution Webhosting up to 25% off resellers and 50% off every vps!

Hello FWS Community! For a limited time Evolution Webhosting will be running a promo for all new clients and that means big savings for you! Reseller Plans Basic Reseller 7 gb of space 120 gb of bandwidth Unlimited features (Email accounts, ftp accounts, email forwarders, ect...)...
  13. C

Evolution Webhosting Resellers Limited Time Offer Save Upto 25% Untill May 31

Hello, For a limited time Evolution Webhosting will be running a promo for all new clients and that means big savings for you! You can choose between 15% off for the lifetime of the account Or You can choose 25% off for the first 2 months! Mention Code "15life" without quotes to have...
  14. C

Evolution Webhosting -- Reseller Plans starting at $5 a month!

Hello FWS Community! Evolution Webhosting Is Pleased To offer The following! Basic Reseller 7 gb of space 120 gb of bandwidth Unlimited features $5 Per Month Order Advanced Reseller 18 gb of space 320 gb of bandwidth Unlimited features $15 Per Month Order Evolved...
  15. C

Evolution Webhosting Special Promo!

For a limited time only when you mention coupon code 25off you will recieve 25% off of all reseller packages for life! This deal expires 4/30/07 Here are the plans Basic Reseller 7 gb of space 120 gb of bandwidth Unlimited features Normally $5 a month but with the discount it is $3.75 per...
  16. C

ADJ Errors And Slow Support

Hello i am having difficulty installing autodj i have followed all instructions but i have one problem when i try to install i get this error Table 'shout_shout.members_servers' doesn't exist Any suggestions?
  17. C

Best AutoDj Plus Shoutcast Control Panel

Ok well the topic title says it all. Any opinions on the bets AutoDJ + Shoutcast control panel out there? We are looking into the best options because we plan on selling shoutcast hosting soon. Right now im going to get http://www.adj-scripting.co.uk/p_adjrcp.php
  18. C

Vetrox [Unmanaged Vps Hosting] [Dedicated Server Hosting] [Reseller Hosting]

Hello :wave: Chris Sprague here with some awesome offers from vetrox solutions!:cool2: [Unmanaged Vps Hosting] Beginner VPS - Unmanaged 128 mb of ram burstable to 320 mb 10 gb disk space 175 GB Of Bandwidth 2 Dedicated Ip Addresses $17.00 per month Details|Order Business VPS -...
  19. C

Vetrox Solutions Promo!

Hello, Vetrox Solutions Would Like To Offer The Following with the offer Below Promo! Mention code "vetrox25" And recieve 25% off your first month! Base 1 Reseller 3072 MB Storage (3 Gb) 40960 MB Transfer (40 GB) $7.50 Monthly Order Base 2 Reseller 10240 MB Storage (10 Gb) 71680 MB...
  20. C

Good new filehost check it out!

Me and my friend are running a file host at Code: http://evolutionwebhosting.com Please give us a visit and if you like the site please please click the ads above so we can keep our site alive!
Back