• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. BananaMaster

Looking for VPS

Hi, I am currently looking for a VPS, my requirement are: Memory: 256mb - 512mb HDD: 10gb Bandwith: 100-200gb IP: 1 OS: CentOS I need to be able to use a small private IRC Bouncer and a small private TorrentFlux instillation on it.
  2. BananaMaster

Raising Some Cash - Script Installs

Raising Some Cash - Script Installs/Script Mod's Instillation Ok, I need to make some quick cash for a new website I am setting up so I am going to be setting up scripts for around $10 (£5) Scripts I can do: PhpBB IPB vBulletin Other PHP Scripts Also if you are finding installing...
  3. BananaMaster

Need Advertisement service with paypal

Ok, I need a good advertisement service that will pay you monthly by PayPal, I have looked at google and I don't think they accept paypal, So I need a good service that will pay via paypal.
  4. BananaMaster

Folding@Home

Hello, I've noticed that FWS hasn't got a Folding@Home group. So here is FWS teampage http://fah-web.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py?qtype=teampage&teamnum=132417 . Our team number is 132417. Now lets see how much 'folding' FWS can do.
  5. BananaMaster

Online Tech Support

Hello, I've been thinking lately to start an online tech support website. Where if you have a tech problem then you could start live chat with someone in the Tech Support chat system, so someone could ask you something like: "I need help installing a program" or "I need help removing a virus"...
  6. BananaMaster

Hosting for an arcade site

Hey, Who could give me the best deal for these requirements, 10gb Disk Space 100gb B/W Unlimited MySQL Unlimited email cPanel PHP 5 Company that has been running for atleast 2 years Let me host .exe files (Some of my games will be .exe files) I would like the diskspace and...
  7. BananaMaster

OpenDNS

What are the advantages and disadvantages with using OpenDNS. I was thinking of adding it into my network.
  8. BananaMaster

Need WHM reseller

Hi, I need a WHM reseller, hardly any Bandwith, low space (around 200mb) for some programming (another WHM account manager) the accounts made in the reseller will only be used for testing eg. Adding acount, Editing account and deleting account. Host the will give me this will be added...
  9. BananaMaster

Programing help

Ok, I need to know is it possible to lock the mouse and keyoard with vb.net? Also how do you make a process running under the system user. I need to know this as my brother is starting up a intenret cafe and wants to ba able to lock there mouse and keyboard, he's already got some VNC...
  10. BananaMaster

Laptop Problems - Failing boot

Ok, I've bought a dell vostro 1000 laptop on thursday, it came with XP, it installed well. Friday it worked. Then I booted it yesterday and found that it wouldn't boot up, the recovery ddin't work on the Windows CD, so I had to re-install windows and lost all my data (didn't care all I got...
  11. BananaMaster

Small hosting

Hello, I've started a new project. It'll be a proxy site that only 5-10 peoples use very shortly and not much with restricted access (password), it will be in disguise so there won't be a chance of your server being black listed. Won't be heavy on the server as I said only a few times it'll be...
  12. BananaMaster

What do you think?

Ok, Well I was bored so I created a script that encrypts data using the MD5, sha1 and crypt functions aswell as some of my own modifications.... <? //This is a test HCRYPT script //Ofcourse HCRYPTing will take a little longer then normal crypting eg. just using md5() function //This is...
  13. BananaMaster

PM System - I need your help for a choice

Ok, I'm programming a PM system but I need to know what is the best and small WYSIWYG editor for it (only need to do bold and that)
  14. BananaMaster

Get key strokes

Ok, I'm creating a program but I need to to be able to detect the key strokes, To help people with there keyboard skills (Can't use a text box, before you tell me to use one.). How would I do it in visual basic .net.
  15. BananaMaster

.img file creator

Hey, Does anyone know a program that will create .img files from a contents of a floppy disk as I need to make one for my VirtualMachine.
  16. BananaMaster

WHat happens....

What happens if you don't activate your copy of windows XP within the 30 day evaluation? can you use the command line?
  17. BananaMaster

Function From Variable

Ok, So lets say I have a variable in PHP called $test123 and it's defined to "echo Test1234;"; Is it possible to run that command from that variable...
  18. BananaMaster

TCP/IP troubles

Ok, I have a chat client and server up and running but how do I get it so the computer running the server application doesn't have to modify there router to allow the port.
  19. BananaMaster

Give me some ideas

Ok I'm starting to do tutorials on YouTube related to computing.... I have one video already http://uk.youtube.com/user/MasterTutorial look there, What else do you think I should do?
  20. BananaMaster

VBS Chat program

I know there used to be the Winsock control but that doesn't excist since .NET started so how do you do it nnow in Visual Basic Script.
Back