• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Xen VPS with FREE Control Panel--at $10/m!! LAST WEEK - another 25% OFF!!

Hello, Universal Hosts would like you to take advantage of our VPS specials this month! - Ends 06/30 All VPS are Xen. With Xen, all memory you see here is what you are allocated. Xen does not allows overselling, so you always get your super-fast VPS. Xen VPS can be considered as...
  2. C

cPanel VPS from $20/m, DirectAdmin VPS from $10/m!! PLUS a unique offer for EVERYONE!

Hello, Universal Hosts would like you to take advantage of our VPS specials this summer! All VPS are Xen. With Xen, all memory you see here is what you are allocated. Xen does not allows overselling, so you always get your super-fast VPS. Xen VPS can be considered as "dedicated" servers as...
  3. C

cPanel+Fantastico|25% OFF| DOUBLE Storage| Starts at $1.5/m

Hello, Take advantage of Universal Hosts's May Madness! Promotion - Get DOUBLE STORAGE on all plans during may PLUS 25% OFF for first month! Use coupon code 7843 while ordering. All accounts are backed up nightly to ensure your data is available all the time! Shared Web Hosting...
  4. C

cPanel VPS from $30/m, DirectAdmin VPS from $10/m!! PLUS a unique offer for EVERYONE!

Hello, Universal Hosts would like you to take advantage of our VPS specials this month! All VPS are Xen. With Xen, all memory you see here is what you are allocated. Xen does not allows overselling, so you always get your super-fast VPS. Xen VPS can be considered as "dedicated" servers as...
  5. C

cPanel VPS from $30/m, DirectAdmin VPS from $10/m!! HUGE DISCOUNTS!!

Hello, Universal Hosts would like you to take advantage of our VPS specials this month! All VPS are Xen. This means, all memory you see here is what you are allocated. Xen does not allows overselling, so you always get your super-fast VPS. Xen VPS can be considered as "dedicated" servers...
  6. C

Dedicated servers from $23/m|Dual Core for $60| Unmetered servers from $30

Hello, Universal Hosts is announcing its LE Dedicated Server sale.. Promotions: >>Use coupon code 214 to get $5 OFF your monthly bill!(Limited to 20 signups) >>Use coupon code 5295 to get $5 Discount first monthly bill(Limited to 20 signups) >>Use coupon code 8522 to get $2.5 recurring...
  7. C

Premium Web Hosting|1 month FREE|25% OFF|99.9% uptime or your money back!

Hello, Universal Hosts is offering exciting deals this February, Promotion - Get 25% on any plan first month with coupon code 2MD845NF94NFV Get your second month FREE on any plans! Shared Web Hosting Included: 30 days Money Back Guarantee 99.9% uptime Guarantee 24 x 7 Premium...
  8. C

Blowout!! FREE cPanel, DA or LXA...PLUS 40% extra resources..$5 OFF...from $10/m!!

Hello, Universal Hosts is presenting few exciting deals on all VPS plans this month. Specials this month: 40% MORE RAM/Bandwidth/Storage (Limited to 5 signups) Coupon Code: 40ADDVPS 20% EXTRA RAM/Bandwidth/Storage (Limited to 10 signups) Coupon Code: 20ADDVPS 10% EXTRA...
  9. C

Starting Free Hosting...Looking for suggestions

Hello, The topic says it all...lol I'm starting a free web hosting company, in about 1 month. I'm looking for suggestions, mainly what you'd like as free hosting user. It'll be probably a "exclusive club" not open to everyone, but it'll be stable one. Though, I am not sure. Post your...
  10. C

VPS Blowout!! FREE Control Panel MORE RAM/Bandwidth/Storage AT $9.99!!!

Hello, Universal Hosts is presenting few exciting deals on all VPS plans this month. Specials this month: 40% MORE RAM/Bandwidth/Storage (Limited to 10 signups) Coupon Code: 40ADDVPS 20% EXTRA RAM/Bandwidth/Storage (Limited to 20 signups) Coupon Code: 20ADDVPS 10% EXTRA...
  11. C

Crazy Christmas Sale...Get 10% OFF, 50% OFF and yet discounts!!

Hello, Universal Hosts is back with some gifts this Christmas.... Promotion - YOU CHOOSE! DECSALE7 - 50% OFF First Month 10OFFREC - 10% OFF Monthly To get another Christmas present, email sales [at] uni-hosts.com before December 31, 2007 PDT as this promotion ends the same time...
  12. C

Premium Web Hosting - Shared at $2, Reseller at $9 PLUS free addons!!

Hello, Universal Hosts is providing some exciting deals this November. Promotion - Get 25% on any plan first month with coupon code 2MD845NF94NFV Shared Web Hosting Included: 30 days Money Back Guarantee 99.9% uptime Guarantee 24 x 7 Premium Support cPanel Fantastico RVskin...
  13. C

Recommended One?

I've almost completed the free web hosting company/design/billing system etc. but I'd like to know which ad network should I use, which gives better return? Adsense? Adbrite Any other? Thanks in advance for your opinion.
  14. C

[$1.5]Premium Shared/Reseller Web Hosting with FREE FREE and yet FREE addons. 20% OFF

Hello, We at Universal Hosts has some exciting deals this october. Looking for shared hosting? Well, we have lots of FREE addons to offer here!! Promotion: Use code 25OFFOCTOBER2007 to get 25% OFF first payment on any plan(excludes UHR-15) Included: 30 days Money Back Guarantee...
  15. C

ClientEXEC owned license for sale

Clientexec owned license for sale. Bought in January 2007. Support is expired. License transfer fee is $25 Additional support is $5.95/month You will pay the transfer fees along with with your bid. Retail price is $169.99 Please make your offers through PM.
  16. C

Theme

Hello, Is this possible to change the theme of paid hosting requests section to the Stretched theme? The override setting for the section in enabled. Just to say, it looks little odd that a category/forum has Stretched theme while the other has default. Just a suggestion.
  17. C

Premium Shared/Reseller Web Hosting with FREE FREE addons!! Starts at $1.5

Hello, We at Universal Hosts are always committed to provide best possible quality web hosting solutions to our customers without compromising with other fields. Looking for shared hosting? Well, we have lots of FREE addons to offer here as well!! Promotion - Get 25% on any plan first...
  18. C

[question about] Hiring.....

Hello, I am not hiring anyone. So, please do not post such requests here. Well, I have few support techs, they are L1, though I've received applications for L2 and L3 techs as we are growing bigger. The question is, how can I trust them to give the access to ALL my servers? Is there any...
  19. C

Premium Shared/Reseller Web Hosting with FREE FREE FREE addons(starts at $2/$10)

Hello, Universal Hosts presents premium and flexible web hosting plans for a non-premium prices! Highlights: 30 Days Money Back Guarantee cPanel + Fantastico + RVskin + WHM* 99.9% uptime Guarantee 24 x 7 Premium Support Premium Network FREE WHMCS License* FREE Dedicated IP* FREE...
  20. C

Premium Webhosting with FREE FREE and still FREE addons!! Starts at $1.99/month

Hello, We at Universal Hosts are always committed to provide best possible quality web hosting solutions to our customers without compromising with other fields. Looking for shared hosting? Well, we have lots of FREE addons to offer here as well!! Included: 30 days Money Back...
Back