• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Daily Hosting - World Class SSD Powered Hosting w/ UNLIMITED Bandwidth

Dailyhosting is offering 15% off your first payment on all shared web hosting accounts when using the coupon whtsharedv4. We're offering 30% recurring off all our semi dedicated plans when using the coupon whtsdv4. Accepted Forms Of Payment American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Paypal...
  2. J

How's this deal?

Hello! I have never head deals with dedicated hosting, and currently I need some standpoints to realize if thу deal I name is reasonable and cost-efficient. The host (hostv) offers the following: Core 2 Duo 6600 4GB ram 800GB (2x400) HDD 15000GB monthly bandwidth Fully managed, long...
  3. J

anybody aware of cirtexhosting?

Hello. I would like to aks you about such provider as cirtexhosting.com which is interesting as a potential host for my site. I need to know if the quality is that high as their attractivity, and if anyone has got experience, share it please! Thanks is advance.
Back