• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Affordable hosting powered by ZPanel - Cross Industries

Do you have an e-commerce site, blog, or community site? Host it with us to get amazing speed and reliability. That's not all, we are confident in our services, we offer an incredible "any-time" money back guarantee*(see footnote at the bottom of this post) With that said, Cross Industries, LLC...
  2. S

99% OFF - Cross Industries, LLC

We are pushing for our new control panel and looking for testers and developers. Get your first month of ZPanel for 99% off! Use coupon code: TRIAL01 Let us know what you think. All reviews of the hosting before the end of the month of usage will receive 25% off recurring for the rest of...
  3. S

Now a married man

Well, its been a little over a week. A great decision I made. Finally married. Mostly the reason I've not been around the forums lately. Plus, I'll be a father in December :D
  4. S

Reseller Hosting - Cross Industries, LLC

As a new service opening up, we'd like to give away 3 free test accounts. Why? Because this is a new service and we are so nice. What do you get? - 20GB Disk Space - 250GB Bandwidth - ZPanel CP Cost? Free. Interested? http://glacierhosting.com/panel/index.php/order/3 Use coupon TEST145...
  5. S

Require TLD?

I was thinking about something, as I see it happening more and more lately. New hosts starting under a .tk, .co.cc, .uni.cc or other free domain. Do you think these so called hosts should be allowed to run? I personally don't, as they can't afford a $6 domain. Whats that say about their...
  6. S

This was hilarious, I had to post - You will cry from laughing so hard

So, I was browsing a few forums, and I stumbled upon this: I thought it was hilarious.
  7. S

Free Hosting - New Panel - by Cross Industries, LLC (Formerly Glacier Host)

I'm offering free hosting via a new control panel, called ZPanel. This panel is extremely new and I'm wishing to get some feedback on it. I'm looking to get honest opinions on the panel and am letting 25 people sign up at first. You may use the hosting for your personal or business sites, but...
  8. S

Hosting Request templates

I believe the hosting request templates need to be tweaked a little bit. They are a bit hard to understand. I believe you should require some things and maybe put where they want space in Megabytes or Gigabytes. Hell, I would even assume Bytes or Kilobytes by someone just putting numbers in the...
  9. S

Version 2 of my Site (Coming Soon)

Well, I have been extremely busy lately and have no time for my website. So I've lost a lot of online shoppers. So now I'm designing a whole new layout to attract them back. So far this is what I have, let me know what you think and please give some suggestions. Still building it...
  10. S

Position available

Looking for someone to help manage my hosting services with me. Running out of free time especially for free clients. Looking to make a comeback in the hosting world. Just got settled into local IT services and making decent profits. If anyone is interested, this may turn into a paying position.
  11. S

Node 1 down

Just wanted to bring in a brief notice about unexpected maintenance. Due to an outage, we are experiencing downtime only to our main sites. All hosted sites are still online and should continue to run without expected downtime. This outage only affects our mainsites, such as glacierhosting.com...
  12. S

New plan available - Glacier Host

Just got a new server in. Decided to give a new panel to this server, zPanel. Server is located in South Carolina. New Package includes the following: 3GB Disk Space 15GB Bandwidth 2 Domains 5 Subdomains 5 Parked Domains 2 Email accounts 1 Forwarder 5 FTP Accounts 5 MySQL databases No ads or...
  13. S

Ad Pricing

It was brought up in a discussion thread, the ad pricing for FWS. We don't get the same amount of visitors as we used to. Ever thought about changing the prices Peo?
  14. S

Maxmind

Since using this over the past 3 months, I've seen a huge decrease in spam accounts. This system prevents spam from ever being accepted into our system. So far, only a few minor bugs with a few signups and orders which sometimes get marked as fraud. But, other than that, the person, if real...
  15. S

e-Commerce hosting - Get it now, free for 3 months - Glacier Host

We're proud to help our customers. Assisting you and giving you the best service possible is our number one priority. I know, you don't care for that, you want the deals going on. Well, how about this; Free e-Commerce hosting for 3 months. Our package: 10GB Disk Space 100GB Bandwidth 500...
  16. S

60% off! End of year sale - Glacier Host

Get the most out of this year! Glacier Host is practically giving away its services! Use the coupon code: EOYS60 Starting a new website? Not sure what you need? Here is our recommendation: - Blogs, design websites, personal sites, or if your just starting a site and looking for ideas ---->>...
  17. S

60% Off - Black Friday Special! - Glacier Host

Celebrate the holiday, eat and be joyful. Enjoy the things you have. Well, why not get more! All of our hosting services are discounted! 60% off, shared hosting, resellers, and VPS! More is always better. Get this deal, 60% off all services for up to 6 months! Just use the coupon code: BFSALE...
  18. S

Affordable and customizable server solutions

Cross Industries, LLC Starting your own business? Want to expand? Looking to develop into the hosting market? We can help. We build and customize solutions for all types, starting with YOU. But wait! That's not all! We now offer colocation! Buy a server with us and have it colocated in...
  19. S

50% off! Start your website today! Glacier Host

All shared web hosting packages are now 50% off for the lifetime of your account with us. This won't last long, offer ends 11/14! Use the coupon code NOV5011 This also applies to our reseller packages as well. New to owning a website? We'll help get you started. We suggest the Balance plan...
  20. S

Customizable server solutions by Cross Industries

Need better hardware/server solutions for your business? Contact us here at Cross Industries, LLC. Top-rated provider in South Carolina's Low-country. Fully customizable server solutions are available. Starting with a small personal solution, or single processor unit, up to expansion machines...
Back