• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Jordan Mclay.. SCAMMER.

I have not been online for about 1 Year now due to Freewebspace banning me.. I forgot the reason.. I think it was for telling the truth about Jordano, Jordan Mclay, Jord, or whatever he calls himself these days.. Please see my thread "$20 Reseller" and you will see him offer me the hosting...
  2. W

Dont Buy From:

JORDANO HE RIPPED ME OFF I SPENT $18 ON RESELLER AND HE DISABLED MY ACCOUNT: WWW.BIGHOSTINGSERVICE.COM Its DISABLED BECAUSE OF HIM WARNING.
  3. W

Chance to Earn 30% Per Sale.

Hello, I'm the owner of www.BigHostingService.com Starting to sell hosting it's new so i need a Co-Owner i will pay for the Hosting and Reseller you just Sell and Help me sell a 30% Sale bonus, even if you did not Ask them to join. Apply on the forum: www.BigHostingService.com Our Plans...
  4. W

www.BigHostingService.com

www.BigHostingService.com New and Improved 99.9% Uptime, All new forum Freewebspace members you will get 7 Days free, So you dont have to pay anything Until 7 days. Bronze Package: $2 1GB Space, 5GB Bandwith, CpanelX, Fantastico, Live Forum Support. 50 Subdomains, 5 FTP Accounts, PHP 4 &...
  5. W

$20 Reseller.

Hello, I'm still on the Case of buying some Reseller, i want to buy some now i have Raised my budget to $20, Still i will Accept the Best offer i get.
  6. W

CpanelX, Fantastico, 100MB -Free!

Hello i would like to Offer Freewebspace members free Hosting for Posting, Posting on my forums can get you Free hosting Quality hosting with many Features. 10 Post's Per Month: 100MB Space, 5GB Bandwith CpanelX, Fantastico, 5 Subdomains, 3 FTP Accounts, Front Page Extensions, CGI...
  7. W

Hosting From $2!

My site is Not officially up yet, i saw this Cheap Reseller and i thought i would have a go at it. www.Wivstar.Net is our Hosting Request and Hosting forum. *Prices From $2 Per month. *Adjustable Prices *Decent Amount of Bandwith *Unbelievably Good Support (24Hours Per Day) *We Accept...
  8. W

Reseller Request

Before you go any Further i want to say this is not a Paid offer, its a Sell on Clause which will get you more money, Basically my Plan is i want Some Reseller, and i will Setup some forums www.Wivstar.Net this will be For Hosting Requests so people can buy hosting off me, I Want any offers you...
  9. W

Paid Reseller

Need some Reseller for $5 a month, a Reliable, and Good host. i have Some Specifications: Space: 20GB Or Over Features: 150GB Bandwith, Cpanel or CpanelX, WHM, Fantastico, Support Via Msn-Or Yahoo. MSN: wivstar@hotmail.co.uk Try and make me a offer also.
  10. W

Free Hosting

Space: 200MB Bandwith: 400GB P/M Features: CpanelX, Fantastico, PHP, CGI, Perl, Unlimited FTP Accounts, Unlimited Subdomains, Parked Domain Page, And all the Features of CpanelX Any other Features: Now you can also g over your limit say if you have 1.2GB of space and you use 1.5GB This...
Back