• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Seanieb

Time to rebuild my host spread

Someone on this forum is not to be trusted - immediately after I let you know that my side was up, they attacked one of my shared hosting boxes I'm not sure I can participate on this thread.
  2. Seanieb

My systems should be up. Seraphim will be down for a further undetermined amount of time.
  3. Seanieb

Someone sparked by some sort of anger at this forum has been attacking my datacenter with upwards of gigabits at times twords Seraphim - they're having trouble mitigating at the higher levels, apparently. I'm going to be getting in contact with someone at this forum for information on whoever...
  4. Seanieb

I'm looking for something more secure

a verified non chained RapidSSL cert is $15-20 a year. Peace of mind for you and your customers is worth a lot more than that. Better password practices wouldnt hurt either.
  5. Seanieb

Maybe you'll actually be able to fill in content, for once.
  6. Seanieb

I am still included, of course?
  7. Seanieb

Haven't checked this board in a while, how's it going?
  8. Seanieb

Ventrilo Server sponsor

Would you guys mind using Mumble? It's basically Ventrilo but better. The problem is, Ventrilo has stopped issuing liscenses for hosting Vent's bigger than 8 people. You can either crack the client or not use it. Mumble's open source, it sounds better, and it works on any platform, less...
  9. Seanieb

There's only two menus in use on the site right now, the other buttons don't do anything for the moment because I havent rewriten those pages yet, the design has been taking up most of that time. The options are just menu items, the only drop downs are about us and support (they have that little...
  10. Seanieb

Alright, been working on the site under the hood, the menus are now CSS only, so they work with JavaScript disabled, ala noscript, I also am depending much less on the menus now. Still looking for an alternative to the slide show though..
  11. Seanieb

Looking for Feedback on latest design!

We don't have any way to register for them right now with the temporary billing, but if you contact me I can arrange one.
  12. Seanieb

Yeah, I'm working with the system to see if I can make a menu available for people without JavaScript enabled, hopefully I can figure that part out, maybe through a secondary menu or something..
  13. Seanieb

Looking for Feedback on latest design!

Hey! I recently unveiled a new site design we've been needing dearly http://lostsignalweb.com/ Any Feedback? There's no billing/CSM on the site yet, we're working with a company to integrate an awesome piece of software with our site and back end panels, so we're using a temporary...
  14. Seanieb

Thought it might be interesting to post about the launch of our new site design! I'm thrilled about how it's came out and I'm gonna be making it even better over the coming weeks, Check it out, and let me know what you think, I really appreciate it!
  15. Seanieb

New Look Deal! Get 50% off Shared Hosting THIS WEEK ONLY!

Hey Everyone! In celebration of the opening of our awesome new website, we're throwing a special! 50% OFF of all shared hosting plans, when you order yearly, rather than our every day 20% off! Get our most popular plan for only $60 for the WHOLE YEAR! * Unlimited SQL DBs, Subdomains, and...
  16. Seanieb

Free VPS's? Seriously?

also known as a referrer. ;)
  17. Seanieb

Free VPS's? Seriously?

There's always a catch, or it wouldn't be a lasting business plan. That's the skinny of it. I've seen VPSes given away as "prizes" for customer referrels though. Which is essentially what most free VPSes need to be marketable, they're not really free.
  18. Seanieb

Hey Tao! I finally stepped into web 2.0 a bit farther, and I set up a twitter account for quick status updates and announcements from our team, so if you're a Twitter user, you might want to follow http://twitter.com/lostsignalnet Also, a complete overhaul of our site is underway.
  19. Seanieb

Shame, should have planned a bit better. Anyone hear anything from him at all yet? I'd think Tao would have heared before anyone, or at least one of his customers.
  20. Seanieb

Hosting with own IP?

Hi, I can offer you my basic plan: $2 extra for the dedicated IP address. PM me if you're interested.
Back