• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

CNNNN on Stupid Americans

I would like to know how much time they spend trying to find some stupid answers.
  2. H

What could I do better?

Thank you for your answers. I have done a lot of work lately to upgrade my blog. Currently I am most worried about my language. I try to write English as good as I can, but is it still lousy? I haven't test any translator program yet, because I think it is usefull to me to learn more english by...
  3. H

How far am I doing?

Are you going to do some business with hosting? In that case you shouldn't have any ads on your site, because if someone is doing serious business I think he should make his money from that, not from ads. Popup ads are anyway real annying and if they pop up so often it just makes me leave the...
  4. H

Text-based games

I have player text based games and I think that some of them were great. I use to play Legend of red dragon, which was a game what was played on bbs. Nethack is another text game I have played. Graphics isn't ever the thing that makes game a classical. No matter how good some games graphic is...
  5. H

Selling banner place

Thanks, you are probably right. I was just thinking that 50$ isn't so much because that banner would be on my site as long as site is up. I surely have no idea how much is decent banner price, I normally see banner place for sale about 50 - 1000$/month, but of course those sites gets lot's of...
  6. H

My New Design

I liked your site. There was everything I wanted to know. It was easy to read and navigate, but that site would look better of there were more graphics. I think text color could be little darker so it would be even easier to read.
  7. H

Selling banner place

I am selling banner place in my site. Currently I get about 80 visitors/day and it is increasing. What point banner buyers will probably notice my site? Should I get about 500 - 1000 visits/day? I am not selling banner place in normal way. If someone buy place hes banner will be seen in that...
  8. H

WWW.HOSTMAZE.NET - New Design Done by SixaDesigns

I liked desing too. It looked real nice. It was easy to read and navigate in your site. I didn't like hosting.html, because there were text in images. Page would load faster if text would be text, not image. Not so big problem, but at the moment I have quite slow internet connection so I had...
  9. H

What could I do better?

I thinked it while and I think your version were better, so I changed that. I have written a lot of stories to my universitys journal, but because English isn't my native language it is much harder to write good text. It is much easier to find out best words when writing my native language. I...
  10. H

What could I do better?

I understand that domain looks like spam, because spammers often ask question like that and then they tell how you can make millions in one night or something. But I dont understand what you mean by that "the site looks like spam". What makes you think of that? Thanks for your opinion and...
  11. H

Start4Fun - arcade site review

I like sites content. I also liked header of site, it looks very nice. By the way who owns copyrights to all those games? I noticed that there was this "add this game to your blog"-thing and I was just thinking that I might add some good game in my blog. I noticed also that adding game to my...
  12. H

Google, Adbrite, Clicksor, Bidvertiser, YPN. Which one?

I have read TOS, but there was little misunderstanding. Thanks for warning that google doesn't like other contextual ads. I decided drop google, but I have heard so much good opinions about it that I put it back later when my site gets more visitors and I doesn't test other programs so much.
  13. H

Google, Adbrite, Clicksor, Bidvertiser, YPN. Which one?

I use google, bidvertiser and adbrite. My site is quite new so none of them has made money. So I don't really know which is best, but there are some advantage which make little difference between programs. I think bidvertiser is easier to modify than adbrite and you can select does money come...
  14. H

What could I do better?

I have this blog http://www.doesmoneymakeyouhappy.com and now I am thinking how I could improve it. What you think about site? Does it look like interesting site or does it look like it is just some kind of scam? I know my English isn't perfect, but is it good enough that you can read site...
Back