• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

Nazi??? I don't think so. Get a life Chris.

A lawsuit is no fun. I've been on both sides of that before, actually. That's why I'm giving such a long period of time for them to fix that. I did as you suggested, and did post a request in the feedback section. I do hope that the mods are as nice as you say. They can make a bad situation...
  2. W

Defamatory post against me; please remove.

I was told that Jan or Peo could remove a defamatory post hosted on the FreeWebspace.net community about me made by a "customer" who refused to pay for services for months. As a last resort this individual began to make up stories about "nazism" after the web server was rooted and the main...
  3. W

I didn't come to blabber about anything, but to refute Chris's lie that's been circulated for years on here until now. I didn't threaten them. If you do read it, I asked them nicely to remove the defamatory posts against me/my company/anyone connected to it. If they don't comply with that...
  4. W

P.S: I somehow doubt that the jerks with too much time on their hands will spam the explanation or clarification of what REALLY happened on google too?
  5. W

Ok, I just found this on google where apparently a user named Chris who owned a domain called rockymania (or Spookums on here) keeps reposting to google and search engines over and over for the sake of busting a nut or getting their jollies on some false sense of acheivement in their life. Well...
  6. W

Pay once - not once per month.

Megaknight Technologies offers premium plans for lightweight to power hosting without the hassles. But this time, the rules have changed. You only need to pay one time for service. Not one time per month, not one time per year. There are no ads on your site, and no contracts to adhere to. You...
  7. W

Best online store for buying hardware?

One of mt favorite places to order from is Pricewatch: http://www.pricewatch.com ... they are an OEM 1st/2nd level direct manufacturer super outlet. Picked up a brand new creative labs CD-RW from them a while ago for $45, and a new hard drive for $75. They have full computer kits for around $145...
  8. W

Becoming a webhost?

There are a few ways to handle the IP address changes. One way is to use dyndns with a program called directupdate...supported on unix, win32, vms, and mac. When your ip changes, it will change your dyndns name as well. Just alias your dyndns name with a CNAME on the dns to you domain name and...
  9. W

FreeDOS and TCP/IP

Anyone know where I might be able to get TCP/IP stack drivers for FreeDOS? Gunna play around with a 286 and freedos with a dos based web server, and just wondered if anyone knew where there might be tcp/ip dos drivers. I checked out microsoft's tcp/ip drivers, but they don't seem to work right...
  10. W

One-time fee hosting. Period!

Tired of paying once per month, or once per year? Try once - only. We charge only one time for our services, and you never have to pay again. Here's why: We are now partnered with Barclay's Global Investors and earn dividends on the deposit you give us for hosting. We not only pay for all...
  11. W

250MB / 4GB / $29.95/year

If people want it i'll add it. :) It's on a per-customer basis right now, but I don't charge extra for adding one though... Wolfknight
  12. W

New scripting language / html extender

Question: If I wrote an extension to html, just simple additions which make repetition and design easier...with scripting language features added but still adherent to html 1.1, do you figure people would use it, or simply prefer to use existing html and regular scripting languages instead...
  13. W

Multiple redundant T1 connections, 1GHZ NT4 systems // 256MB ram per system, and 40GB hard drives on each server.
  14. W

Thank you Psychopath. The idea is pretty much to try and be all the weird/fun stuff that other hosts don't have time to do. I figure there's enough developers, hobbyists, and business-people alike to enjoy all the fun weird stuff I'm adding to the server every other week, and surely someone will...
  15. W

Ok, here it is. WYSIWYG ;)... Basic Hosting Features with Megaknight: 250MB - 500MB web space Services 24/7 FTP Psw protected dirs Raw server logs Personal CGI-BIN PHP4/Perl5/Python/SSI Preconfigured CGIs Bandwidth meter Sendmail/SMTP Easy control panel Unlimited URL...
  16. W

Computer programming

Just found their website. :) Just found their website again, and it looks like they FULLY support unix now :) :) :) http://www.basicguru.com/rapidq/ from their website: Rapid-Q is a cross platform BASIC programming language capable of generating GUI and CONSOLE applications (including...
  17. W

Computer programming

Well like all things Microsoft, the software was first developed by someone else before they got ahold of it. Microsoft capitalized on basic and copyrighted their version of it as BASIC and BASICA on IBM PC systems, but even as early as 1981, there was a public domain clone of it named GWBASIC...
  18. W

Computer programming

There is a free clone of Visual Basic for Win9X by William Yu called RapidQ. William Yu is the guy who managed the ABC code snippets for basic for several years, for those of you familiar with the ABC code updates on places like simtel. RapidQ is 100% freeware, compiles beautifly, and i'm pretty...
  19. W

Add your site // simple directory

Re: Banner Exchange I'll check it out! Thanks! :D Wolfknight
  20. W

Add your site // simple directory

Yes, for some reason the script originally didn't like just www. It assumed there was an http:// prefix. I fixed it to add the http:// if people don't, and if they forget a '/', like http:/mysite.com, it will add one for them. Your site should work now. Thanks for the update, I almost forgot to...
Back