• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

Windows Dedicated Server

Hey Guys, Alright, well I have since bumped up my price from my previous post about a Windows Dedicated server, because I am going to be looking for a little bit more power now. Specs Needed: Space: 20-40 GB(The more the better) Ram: 1 GB - 2 GB Bandwith: 900 GB - 2000 GB OS: Windows...
  2. B

[creativeVPS] Fully Managed VPS from $24.95 /month

creativeVPS has just launched VPS service in our new Dallas datacenter! Located in the Infomart, we're now offering a free choice between Dallas and Los Angeles, at the same great price! TO KICK OFF OUR EXCELLENT NEW DALLAS DATACENTER, WE'RE OFFERING 20% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH ON ALL PACKAGES...
  3. B

creativeVPS was formed during the second quarter of 2007 as an alternative to the thriving demand, and fierce overselling of VPS services. creativeVPS has gotten off the ground as a key provider of non-oversold, premium VPS services. Basing our datacenter out of Los Angeles, California, we...
  4. B

VPS Required.

Hello Decker, CreativeVPS would like to offer the following package: creativeX1 20 GB Disk Space Fairshare of a Dual Xeon or Core2Quad CPU 256 MB Dedicated RAM 1 GB Burstable RAM 300 GB Premium Transfer 2 IP Addresses Fully Managed $24.95 /Month Order Now Please feel free to...
  5. B

Hosting: Windows Server

Hey, You could always look for someone interested in Splitting a dedicated server *hint*. Another option would be to set-up a single VPS on the server and sell that, of course be sure to let the customer know exactly what they were purchasing. If you decide to sell Game Servers off the...
  6. B

Windows VPS or Low End Dedicated Server

Thanks for the offers. I am still looking, not in any rush. So I am waiting for the right deal to come around. I have also posted a thread about sharing a dedicated server, which may be an option, thus I would be interested in a pretty powerful server. Thanks, -Bryce
  7. B

Split a Dedicated Server

Hey Guys, I am looking to find someone willing to split a dedicated server with me, if you do not feel comfortable with me having access to all the files on the server, or vice versa, then one of us can be put onto a virtual server if need be. I am looking to get a powerful Core 2 Duo...
  8. B

creativeVPS was formed during the second quarter of 2007 as an alternative to the thriving demand, and fierce overselling of VPS services. creativeVPS has gotten off the ground as a key provider of non-oversold, premium VPS services. Basing our datacenter out of Los Angeles, California, we...
  9. B

Windows VPS or Low End Dedicated Server

Hey Guys, I am looking to get a Windows VPS or a Low End Dedicated Server Specs Needed: Space: 10-20gb (The more the better) Ram: 512 MB - 1GB Bandwith: 400GB - 600GB OS: Windows (This is a MUST) Remote Desktop is Mandatory No Control Panel Needed Other than that I may pretty...
  10. B

Review my latest website

I would recommend changing your header on the site, I noticed you were going for somewhat of a 3D shadow type look on the majority of the site, and the header is just a really plain and simple box, doesn't quite match with the rest of the site. Just my $.02 doesn't mean you have to take it.
  11. B

running my own server

I noticed it was mentioned earlier you need the check with your ISP if you can run a server, but I didn't see you reply. I would really recommend checking with your ISP before beginning anything, I know in the case of my ISP, Verizon, I can't run a server because they block a lot of the...
  12. B

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Well, I guess I can add my $.02 to this thread. Definetly has gotta be one of the longest threads I have seen on any forum, gotta give props to the staff for keeping it going for this long.
  13. B

The Ultimate Free Thread

Thanks for all the links, those are some pretty useful programs, I guess I could contribute something as well. Anti-Spyware Lavasoft
  14. B

Need Affordable POWERFUL web hosting

Hello, based on what you need Volt Networks has one pre-maid plan to fit your needs, or we offer custom plans to fit exactly what you desire. VOLTS HOSTING PLAN 10 GB Space 200 GB Bandwidth $12.50 / month OR $125 / year (save 2 months) Standard Hosting Features Cpanel w/ Fantastico...
Back