• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. AdamJ

Request for a small host for testing purposes

Hey strangers, been a long time. Just looking for something small to test some things on, get a design ready etc, nothing that's going to be public. Need roughly... 300-500Mb Space 5-8Gb Bandwidth 10 of Each Feature No Email Subdomain only, no need to use a TLD on this. And please, no...
  2. AdamJ

[Request] Hosting for an Enthusiastic Project

Hello there, long time 'ay! I have a bit of a request, looking to get some free hosting, but with some constrained requests, so here goes. Looking for - 600mb+ space - nothing too high and no unlimited crap - 65Gb+ bandwidth - Again, nothing too high and don't try throw unlimited at me. - 5 of...
  3. AdamJ

Testing Request

Hey guys, I'm currently doing a little thing for a friend and requiring some hosting to test this on. It's mainly to be used for a design I am designing for his website. Simple requirements would be: 250mb Space 1gb Bandwidth 1 MySQL 0 Email 1 FTP Subdomain would be nice, really can't...
  4. AdamJ

Looking to Join a Hosting Company

I am looking to join a hosting related company on a long term basis, offering my skills and knowledge. I have been associated with web hosting on & off since around 2005, and I have been a loyal member of this community since 2007. I have owned 2 web hosts, and helped in around 6 other...
  5. AdamJ

Just Stopping By...

...To say hello from the UK, still here, still alive, oh and a lot's changed. Enjoying my absence from all this stuff, visit other places yeah but it's when you're around people you don't particularly like, you kinda get put off bothering. Oh well. So, hello.
  6. AdamJ

[For Hire] Management/Technical

I am looking to join a hosting related company on a long term basis, offering my skills and knowledge. I have been associated with web hosting on & off since around 2005, and I have been a loyal member of this community since 2007. I have owned 2 web hosts, and helped in around 6 other...
  7. AdamJ

2000 smackaroonies!

If sarmth/Sarah can do it, then I can! 2000 posts, Woo! :evilb::evilb: Drinks are not on me! Edit: to capture the moment...
  8. AdamJ

Best editing software?

Ok I'm talking video editing here so simply put.. What's the best video editor? Be it consumer, professional etc. I'd say in my own humble opinion the best Consumer editor is iMovie. I'm not being bias here, but it just works so well and seems the best. A close second to that being the obvious...
  9. AdamJ

Customer Service Positions (3x) & Ad Sales Manager Required! Exciting new product!

Hostership, a product of Nuisoft Systems Inc, is a Loyalty & Rewards Card which is designed to rewards customers for their purchases within the hosting industry - at hosting companies, software companies and service companies (e.g. server management companies). We are currently looking to...
  10. AdamJ

[Request] Virtual Private Server

Hello guys, been a long time since I did one of these isn't it :lol: I'd like to request a VPS from a well established company who can complete the requests and requirements we have for a VPS. Requirements - Based in US or UK - NOT use Burst Servers - Able to handle a high traffic site with an...
  11. AdamJ

[For Hire] - Tech/Management/Sales

Hello, I am currently seeking a position in a hosting company, this can be at support, sales, management or forum based levels. I would be looking into working in a paid hosting environment, however I will happily work within a free host too, at a more management level. In terms of where...
  12. AdamJ

Mobile Platforms & Apps

I don't know if something like this exists, but hey. What mobile OS do you use, and what are the top 5 apps you recommend for your platform? I personally use Android 2.1 (HTC Hero, UK), and the apps I recommend? 1. Seesmic - Twitter Client, possibly the best free Twitter client on Android) 2...
  13. AdamJ

UK Host Request

Hello guys, I'm currently hosted with the famous HostGator, been with them around 17 months now and not had a single problem, but I am on the look out for something a bit more close to home. My main request would be a shared host, based in the UK, able to accept GBP, payment via another form of...
  14. AdamJ

[For Hire] Management, Support

Hello, I am currently seeking a position in a hosting company, this can be at support, sales, management or forum based levels. I would be looking into working in a paid hosting environment, however I will happily work within a free host too, at a more management level. In terms of where I'd...
  15. AdamJ

Name Change?

Hey guys, ok so I'm sick of this iAdam malarkey, it's annoying.. Any chance I can have my name changed to Adam or AdamJ please? Cheers :)
  16. AdamJ

[Giveaway] 2 Domains

I have 2 domains expiring in May/July which I'm just going to give away to anyone who can use them. Domain: themeparkrider.com Expiry: 28/05/2010 Registrar: GoDaddy Domain: templatweets.info Expiry: 05/07/2010 Registrar: GoDaddy Anyone who wants them, just drop me a pm. Please note: I won't...
  17. AdamJ

[For Hire] Tech/Management

Hello, I'm looking to work within a hosting/web design/support agency company, based around shared/reseller/VPS/dedicated hosting solutions, website/graphic designing & outsourced support. I am mainly looking to work on a salery basis, and around the hours of 11:00am GMT and 11:00pm GMT (London...
  18. AdamJ

[For Hire] Support/Management

Hello, I'm looking to work within a hosting/web design/support agency company, based around shared/reseller/VPS/dedicated hosting solutions, website/graphic designing & outsourced support. I am mainly looking to work on a salery basis, and around the hours of 11:00am GMT and 11:00pm GMT (London...
  19. AdamJ

Free WordPress theme Posts?

This is in regards to: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2226624 http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2226605 Should these be allowed here? I mean, can't there be a sub forum made for things like this, with the postcount disabled? It get's really annoying as...
  20. AdamJ

[For Hire] All Round Worker

Back