• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. JohnN

help me beta test!

I need some users with facebook to install my app, and have a quick poke to make sure nothings *broken*. It's a little featureless right now, I'll change that but right now I need some help beta testing. It's arcade games thats it, it wont post to your wall, sell your soul or any daft stuff...
  2. JohnN

fatcow.com hosting

Horrific, absolutely goddamn horrific. Struggled to get the FTP connection working reliably, then found they blocked fopen for ALL clients, wouldn't even open it upon request. (told my client it was a 'hacker tool' and gave them the heebie jeebies) Next found that the php setup is just...
  3. JohnN

Arcade script+7000 games+install $40!

I'd like to introduce you to oarcadescript.com We've just released version 1.0 and we think you'll find some fantastic features: 7000 games for free, we'll never charge for game packs free installation! No having to handle huge file uploads (install script provided for those so inclined) fully...
  4. JohnN

vps needed

well im back here faster than expected due to skylar being a raging sh-tbag. need a VPS for the client, currently on a horribly oversold 20gb/400gb/$12 space/band/price per month. going to need about 5gb space, and about 50gb band for now, WITH ROOM TO UPGRADE QUICKLY. Also I'm going to...
  5. JohnN

well ----

So the radiator on my bikes gone. Being water cooled I can't ride it for fear of it seizing up on me (not funny on icy roads, I'd be ----ed). Got to find £xxx for repairs. Isn't this just a magical time of year?
  6. JohnN

Decker!

Has anyone seen decker? I've been trying to contact him with no success.
  7. JohnN

directadmin cron jobs?

Can't get directadmin cron jobs working:s heres the command /usr/local/bin/php -q /home/user/domains/verse.me/public_html/cron_10minutes.php */10 * * * * (every ten minutes) for some reason it jsut won't work? the file exists thanks
  8. JohnN

iphone toggle

I needed this for the CMS i'm developing. Basically it's a fancy replacement for a checkbox. It requires mootools 1.2 html: give the image the class slider_false if you want to start with it set to no. It'll loop through all the toggles in the page and make them functional, make...
  9. JohnN

free domain

http://www.register.com/titan/promo/acquisitions_8772090537.rcmx bam. enjoy!
  10. JohnN

open sourcing

Heres my little problem and I was hoping for some input. I want to opensource the "Nolande framework" - I've used a lot of open source projects in the past and I feel it's time I gave something back. Here's my issue - I use this framework on clients sites, and by releasing it into the...
  11. JohnN

halp!

I've been working on a modular framework, incorporating smarty as a module. I love the system I've got but the latest attempt to go 100% OOP is busting my balls (I had a working system using globals, but it was messy). our main page index.php gets called - from there we call our plugins...
  12. JohnN

Is this what it's come too

http://fumpr.com/images/ja9649gwx25j20sykl0q.png outstanding, simply outstanding. EDIT: used the wrong too, now I feel like a tool
  13. JohnN

layeredpanel hosts!

Hey layeredpanel hosts, I have some questions. Is it still profitable? Or has the bubble popped? Wheres the money, is it still hostgator referrals or is it adverts - if so where? users pages/404s/main site? What are you doing about abuse/DDoS. I looked into purchasing 110mb's script but...
  14. JohnN

mootools?

ok basically heres the issue. I keep downloading the mootools script from the main site to find it doesn't work. the only one I can get to work is the one packaged with the demos? all versions im referring to are the same 1.2 build. EDIT: nevermind, that was only the core, i needed the...
  15. JohnN

firefly in my macbook

thought some pixels had died, but then said pixels started moving. there's a firefly in my macbook. wonderful.
  16. JohnN

I made you something

A small collection of satin icons. If you guys like them I'll make more. Kudos to Scott Dunlap for the inspiration (I couldn't afford his satin icons on istockphoto so I made these :-)) Please do not whinge these are not vectors, if you want to pay for my copy of illustrator be my guest:lol...
  17. JohnN

nested classes?

ok, so you can't do this: class hello{ function wo(){ class yo{ } } } but if you do class hello{ function wo(){ include_once("class.php"); } } if class.php is a class. could someone explain this to me please?
  18. JohnN

probably the oddest ie bug ever.

<html> <head> <title>Admin<title> </head> <body style='font-family:verdana;'> <center> <div style='width:900px;text-align:left;font-size:12px'> <h1 style='font-weight:normal;'>admin area</h1> <div style='width:200px;float:left;'> <ul...
  19. JohnN

array_map

I want to run substr on every element of my array using array_map: my code array_map("substr",$locations, "1") won't work because all the arguments after the function name need to be arrays - "1" is not. ideas? thanks very much!
  20. JohnN

3G iphone

holy freaking crap, it's $199. Makes me seriously regret my ipod touch purchase. Who's going to be getting one?
Back