• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. JohnN

Using WHM XML-API To Change Password

you've checked the whm api hash right? try resetting it
  2. JohnN

is error reporting on? it could be you don't have curl (but thats unlikely). there could be a syntax error, i didnt really check the code very thoroughly.
  3. JohnN

A good free control panel

I'm looking through the ehcp code, the shell script is actually pretty solid, but the php needs some work. Theres also some python, which seems to be pretty well done. It's just this is a bit of a mish mash, and since it appears to have a php base, it's not going to be wildly quick. Not...
  4. JohnN

<? $whmusername = "root";//your whm login root $whmhash = "somelonghash";//your api hash, found in WHM. generate one then paste it in here $user = "";//user to change $pass = "";//password to change it too $query = "https://example.com:2087/xml-api/passwd?user=$user&pass=$pass"; $curl =...
  5. JohnN

help me beta test!

thats fantastic, thanks a load man. ill have to take a look at browsershots too. looks like something wierd going on with overflow:hidden in IE. *you must spread some rep before giving to dynash again* =/
  6. JohnN

help me beta test!

any chance of the IE screenshot? I've been able to replicate the opera bug though, thanks =]
  7. JohnN

help me beta test!

I need some users with facebook to install my app, and have a quick poke to make sure nothings *broken*. It's a little featureless right now, I'll change that but right now I need some help beta testing. It's arcade games thats it, it wont post to your wall, sell your soul or any daft stuff...
  8. JohnN

fatcow.com hosting

yeh sorry my mistake. I don't personally have hosting with them, however I was hired to do work on a site that was hosted by them.
  9. JohnN

fatcow.com hosting

Horrific, absolutely goddamn horrific. Struggled to get the FTP connection working reliably, then found they blocked fopen for ALL clients, wouldn't even open it upon request. (told my client it was a 'hacker tool' and gave them the heebie jeebies) Next found that the php setup is just...
  10. JohnN

Help identifying this code

as with an illness, while the symptoms might just be a runny nose the root cause can be something far more sinister. this code is the least of your problems.
  11. JohnN

Help identifying this code

stick an alert round it. and let us know what it says. since its using preg_replace I'd say its modifying the content of the page its on. cant be a trogan, its javascript - so the worst its going to do is screw with your visitors and put dangerous links on the page. either way, remove it ASAP.
  12. JohnN

Arcade script+7000 games+install $40!

I'd like to introduce you to oarcadescript.com We've just released version 1.0 and we think you'll find some fantastic features: 7000 games for free, we'll never charge for game packs free installation! No having to handle huge file uploads (install script provided for those so inclined) fully...
  13. JohnN

Cronjob needed for this?

ok well theres 3 issues here. one, ditch the -q - you NEED those emails to see about any errors, so turn on error reporting while your at it. two, you have a function but nothing calling it three, this seems to run for an individual user, not everyone. heres the code you want...
  14. JohnN

Virtual subdomain problem

youll need to setup an A name record for * I belive. on cpanel youll need to setup virtualhosts for it as well. OR if your control panel allows it you can setup a server alias for * and itll be done. for cpanel: https://kb.siteground.com/article/How_to_enable_wildcard_subdomains.html oh and...
  15. JohnN

Submit form without click

better of doing this with php http://uk2.php.net/curl you could probably create this application using AIR if you wanted. cant say I agree with it though.
  16. JohnN

php Whois Script $ 15

let me know, my current client has a cron job that can run about 20/min =s, my current woraround is horrid.
  17. JohnN

php Whois Script $ 15

the .org whois servers blocks out requests that happen too fast, what im asking is if you've found a way around this? if your wondering what im reffering to, visit this link (http://whois-it.com/google.org) 3 times rapidly and you'll see 'WHOIS LIMIT EXCEEDED - SEE WWW.PIR.ORG/WHOIS FOR...
  18. JohnN

XAMPP help for Mac

you dont need to, but its a hell of a lot easier to hit install on one .dmg and it all be sorted;-)
  19. JohnN

XAMPP help for Mac

go grab mamp, it works straight out the box, comes with phpmyadmin etc... http://www.mamp.info/en/download.html
  20. JohnN

php Whois Script $ 15

have you got a workaround the limit on .org whois requests? if so i may be interested.
Back