• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Over selling hosts - The List

and is there a problem with that? I'm not advertising on your 'offers' section so theres no problem..
  2. I

Image-Pimp.net - Yo Playa You Ready To Get Pimped?!

www.Image-Pimp.net Free Image Hosting Site Useful for myspace users and other network sites, also useful for the average user wanting to upload a picture somewhere Enjoy. :evilb: :evilb:
  3. I

Image-Pimp.net -- Please Review!

Hiya guys, had this site running since Jan 1st 2007 had 1800 unique hits in the first month its primarily a free image hosting website aimed at myspace users aswell as being able to work for average image hosting users needs.. also has glitter graphics and icon graphics etc.. what are...
  4. I

Over selling hosts - The List

Reselling is not necessarily a bad thing, if it is done correctly it can work.. however anyone selling unlimited space or bandwidth cannot supply what they are offering.. thats all it is at the end of the day, if the company is able to supply what they are offering there is no problem...
  5. I

Ebay song

lol didnt know weird al done it, i first heard it on a friends myspace profile there was a video of 2 asian kids singing along to it with some funny video clip
  6. I

Awstats

a link would be: hxxp://www.domain.com:2082/awstats.pl?config=domain.com&lang=en&framename=mainright&update=1 for example..
  7. I

Winbuntu

i've run several linux systems for my home computer in the past, started off with redhat, then fbsd, then went back to windows for a while for gaming, but recently setup an extra partition for ubuntu as i was hearing good things.. the ease of install compared to other distros is amazing...
  8. I

what do you do on a Saturday night?

usually out in town, not this week tho lol was out on wednesday night so giving the weekend a miss hehe
Back