• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Individual Seller - Shared and Reseller UK Hosting

Hi everyone, I have a tech blog I run (www.b3ns.com) as well as a few other sites I run (such as http://www.ysomad.com) and as well as that I sell shared and reseller web hosting. My virtual private server is hosted in the UK and all payments are dealt with through my verified PayPal account. I...
  2. P

'Non-Overselling' Free Web Hosting - 200MB Storage, 5GB Bandwidth, No Ads

Time and again we see web hosts offering monstrous amounts of disk space and bandwidth, for free - and it is evidently overselling. I own 2 blogs (www.b3ns.com and www.ysomad.com) and I also provide free web hosting. You don't need to provide any link-backs or add my own advertisements to...
  3. P

Free cPanel Web Hosting - No 'Unlimited' Promises - 100MB disk space/2GB transfer

Hi, I'm not a web host but I have some free space that I am willing to provide for free in exchange for a link back to my forum (b3ns.com/OSforums) and some contribution to the forum (if you want). I will offer 100MB disk space and 2GB transfer which is good for small websites. If this fits...
  4. P

UK cPanel Shared Hosting - 500MB/5GB £2.50 per month - No 'overselling' unlike some..

Hi all, I own b3ns.com (my blog) and I have a reseller account because I host some other small websites as well. I have free space on my reseller account so I decided I’ll sell some web hosting space. All payments would be via PayPal and each month I’ll send an invoice via PayPal for the web...
  5. P

Free 2 Months Hosting - cPanel, Fantastico - You Decide If You Want To Pay After!

I'm providing hosting for personal Websites specifically on my reseller. I've got some space left for 5-6 customers so I am willing to sell some accounts. All accounts come with cPanel, Fantastico and other features as standard. You can choose whether you want to have cPanel 10 or 11, etc. To...
  6. P

:: i-Xen.net - No Fly-by "50GB" Hosting Here - No Hosting Packages to Choose From ::

i-Xen.net FREE cPanel Hosting Due to the success of fly-by 50GB hosting by a few, the industry of free hosting is changing rapidly - the "standards" you expect in free hosting are much different than 2 years ago. Expecting super reliable 50GB hosting? You're in the wrong thread! It isn't...
  7. P

FREE .COM Domain Name + 1GB Space || Free Web Hosting @ i-Xen.net

i-Xen.net FREE Hosting Are you a Graphic Designer? Design our forum banner and win a .COM domain name + 1GB space / 10GB bandwidth hosting - see here for more info on our competition. Are you looking for reliable and fast Web hosting for your personal site? Are you a young Webmaster looking...
  8. P

Selling 5 x Reseller Accounts (4GB space/50GB bandwidth) @ $6

Hello, I am selling 5 x 4GB/50GB Resellers on my VPS at $6 per month. This VPS usually used for the testing of various new projects of mine but I have recently deployed a lot of new scripts to a live environment so I am selling 5 x Reseller Accounts. Ping: http://92.48.83.170 I do not...
  9. P

:: i-Xen.net FREE Shared and Reseller - cPanel, PHP, MySQL Etc - Great Community! ::

i-Xen FREE Hosting Hello, Introducing i-Xen.net - a FREE hosting service - no ads, no monthly posts - but your dedication is always welcome! If you're looking for reliable and FREE hosting, specifically for young Webmasters - you've come to the right place. For just making 10 posts you can get...
  10. P

Shared & Reseller Hosting Slots Available (Ping Server Speeds!)

Hello, I am providing shared and reseller Web hosting on my UK hosted VPS, I have quite a lot of space free. Today I got my VPS' RAM increased too. My VPS is hosted with eUKhost Ltd in the United Kingdom; but I am sure residents throughout the US and beyond Europe will get exceptional speeds...
  11. P

Unbelievable Requests/Offers!

I think some people are simply requesting space & bandwidth which they think they will get, free, without posting or displaying ads. I have seen some people request something like 2GB space, 25GB bandwidth, and I think that is a very high amount of space & bandwidth to request, especially if...
  12. P

aGfxWeb.com

My website was launched a few weeks ago, with various web hosts, and I decided to move to a different web hosting provider. And eventually, I decided to offer free web hosting. Here are the following specifications, note you may upgrade specs of the plan (databases, space, bandwidth, etc.), by...
  13. P

aGfxWeb.com Free Web Hosting

My website was launched a few weeks ago, with various web hosts, and I decided to move to a different web hosting provider. And eventually, I decided to offer free web hosting. Here are the following specifications, note you may upgrade specs of the plan (databases, space, bandwidth, etc.), by...
  14. P

Webterna.com - Domain Registration, Webhosting, Email Services, 24/7 Support.........

Webterna.com provides domain registrations at affordable prices. All prices are in USD. Many of our extensions are just $7.76 per year. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose us as your domain registration service: 'Low cost' All of our available extensions are of low cost...
  15. P

Need Hosting!

Hello, I am in need of shared webhosting for a new graphics site I am making. Here are the specs needed: 100MB Space 1GB Bandwidth Unlimited MYSQL/FTP/EMAIL/ETC cPanel Fantastico I am looking for a webhost that can upgrade my account to a reseller account when I would like to be...
  16. P

Reseller Hosting/VPS Hosting

I am looking for reseller or VPS web hosting. I am preferably looking for UK based web hosts, however if there are US based hosts which change payment to GBP upon sign-up. 4GB space 40GB bandwidth unlimited features overselling permitted Month money-back guarantee host that's been online...
Back