• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Need small reseller

Hi FWS providers! I am in the need for one reseller account. Please read below for my specifications required: 1GB+ Space 10GB+ Bandwidth 10+ Accounts cPanel/WHM FROM A COMPANY WHO HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR If you can meet these requirements, please offer a price...
  2. C

Free webhost (with a twist) for sale

After careful consideration, I am selling off my webhost that is a bit different then others. The host's name is InstaFree, and it is based around the Survey4Hosting model that we developed. Users get hosting by going to our site, completing a survey (powered by CPALead) and then receiving...
  3. C

★★ InstaFree 2.0 Launch! New site, new server! Free INSTANT cPanel shared/reseller ★★

After months of preparation, InstaFree 2.0 has finally arrived! With our brand new site, community, Quad-Core server and order system, we are just waiting for more customers to come and join us! We also now offer Advert Supported hosting for those who do not want to complete surveys for their...
  4. C

Free .com domains at 1and1

1and1 are giving away free .com domains. It seems pretty simple. I got a domain without a credit card. I think it's 1 per person. Enjoy Click
  5. C

★★ INSTANT setup free cPanel resellers and hosting. No ads, no posting! ★★

InstaFree InstaFree provides free cPanel webhosting, reseller hosting and even free domain names with NO ads and no posting! How sweet is that? InstaFree will be undergoing some major changes within the next month and so this may be your last chance to get the below plans from us, for...
  6. C

InstaFree InstaFree provides free cPanel webhosting, reseller hosting and even free domain names with NO ads and no posting! How sweet is that? •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Free Shared •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 1,000MB Space 10,000MB Bandwidth 20 Addon...
  7. C

★★ Free Virtual Private Servers (VPS)!!! No ads, no posting! ★★

InstaFree InstaFree brought you free shared hosting, free reseller hosting and now we're bringing you free VPS as well! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Free VPS Plan •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 5,000MB Disk Space 300,000MB Bandwidth 0.4GHZ CPU 72MB RAM CentOS 5...
  8. C

InstaFree InstaFree provides free cPanel webhosting, reseller hosting and even free domain names with NO ads and no posting! How sweet is that? •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Free Shared •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 1,000MB Space 10,000MB Bandwidth 20 Addon...
  9. C

10. C

Name Change Please :)

Hey FWS! I'm back after a nice long absence (25794 Unread Posts since your last visit, You last visited: April 23rd, 2009 at 01:23) and I would like to request a name change please! I would like to be known as Cam. (notice the .) if possible, as I'm here to help promote a new project/host...
  11. C

YouTube April Fools Joke!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI&feature=dir&flip=1 LOL nice. For some reason it works on very few videos. The one above is the main example. Good on YT for participating this year. Say... Where's FWS's joke?!
  12. C

11 Year old jailed for murder... What?!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29314843/ Does this sound right to you? An 11 year old in jail?! At 11 my mum still packed my lunchbox and brushed my hair. Is this a common occurrence in the USA? :eek3::eek3:
  13. C

32 Domain names for sale. Make me an offer!

I'm selling off all my domain names that are no longer needed. Some may have traffic but assume none because I don't really have time to check :) I accept PayPal or ePassporte (I prefer ePassporte and will give you a discount if you pay via it) Please check WHOIS for expiration dates...
  14. C

Username Change?

If I'm elligeable for a username change, can I please be known as "Cam"? (Without the quotation marks/question mark of course ;)) I'm pretty sure Cam's not taken. Thanking you :D
  15. C

No more negative repping for me? :O

I got the infraction for "Reputation system abuse" in July which took away my ability to -VE rep. Is this ever going to come back or can I not neg rep forever? :confused4
  16. C

FWS time off again?

It's screwing up all my posts, it's saying that everything's unread after I've posted in them etc. I know the clock on my computer is right, as it matches my phone, watch and Microsoft.co.nz.
  17. C

hamster & Tracker

I believe congratulations are in order? ;)
  18. C

New dance craze... Shuffling?

My friend made this video of a new dance craze called shuffling. To me it looks a lot like Michael Jackson's moonwalk :lol: http://nz.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh5REYUxYck Will it get anywhere or do you think it will slowly die out like crumping?
  19. C

New Zealand has a new Prime Minister

Just thought I would post this, but as I'm probably the only NZ'er on here, I doubt anybody cares :lol: NZ Elections just closed with the following result: Labour: 34% National: 46% Green Party: 6% ACT Party: 4% The rest of the parties either got nothing, or 1-3% More info here ;)
  20. C

Family friendly advertising?

I'm just wondering, is it possible to remove such ads as this one: As there are people under the age of 18, and this is not really the kind of ad that should be on a webmaster forum anyway. :) Disclaimer: I can see that the ad above was for "GayCupid" and this thread has nothing to...
Back