• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Possible user name change?

I was hoping to get my user name changed to Adam, but its registered already. The person that has it registered hasn't been on this forum since March of 2001 though. So I was wondering if it still might be possible to have my user name changed? If not, its cool.. I just figured it might be...
  2. A

thiscool.net

I just bought thiscool.net.. Was wondering if it might be worth something other than reg fees. allanh, you seem to be the domain guru around here. Any ideas? Its catchy and only two words in a sequence, which I know isn't enough alone to show significant worth but I'm sure there is more to it...
  3. A

Page Rank

I've had a few sites with a PR of 3 or 4. None were successful. Most of them would get between 10 to 30 hits a day. This tells me PR is bunk, its no indication of traffic and only shows relevance to a specific search. Basically, you can have a PR of 3 or 4 based on its content. This doesn't make...
  4. A

Free Hosting Woes

I find it odd how many people require free hosting with all the perks and no ads. These people sometimes have sites more elaborate than ours. Sometimes they are even more popular. Many of them make money from their web site on their hosting account they get for free too. Some may be making more...
  5. A

Hey everyone!

Hello everyone, My name is Adam. I currently own onecoolhost.com. I'm hoping to be able to gain a few new users and contribute a bit of my knowledge of the internet to this forum. I'm a bit of an old school type of internet user having been on the internet for the past 10 years now. So I've...
Back