• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Relix - A Truely Unique File Hosting Service!

Wow! Currently hosting 1081 files! Check it out!
  2. R

Currently this site is supported by all the other sites we have and so we can easily maintain it. We are going to in the future add banner advertisements to help support the cost. (currently it doesn't cost us much). @Squeak - In the process of adding it. Thanks! EDIT: The remove file...
  3. R

No the files are never going to be deleted. We are hardly using 1% of the total diskspace and we can always add another hard drive if need be. We plan to place small paid banner advertisement on the main page once this site gets popular or atleast more hits. Any other questions are welcome.
  4. R

Hello. You have probably seen lots of file hosting services clumped with ads! Well we are here to change that! Our file hosting allows direct linking with NO BOGUS ADS! Check it out at: http://www.relix.info Features: - 100 MB Files! - Easiest File Uploading Site you will EVER Use! -...
  5. R

Free Hosting - No Posting. Stable Servers!

Hello, Thank you for checking out this post. We have a unique deal for everyone who needs a hosting! (YOU CAN ONLY GET A HOSTING WITH US IF YOU HAVE AN ACTIVE SITE AND A DOMAIN) - Tell us how much space & bandwidth you need. - Whether you need cPanel + Fantastico / not. - Other...
  6. R

Question about internet connection

Do 10mbps mean 10mbps down and up?
  7. R

I am not looking for a hosting account but am asking a connection about internet connection. A 10mbps line means its 10 megabits per second but is that fast enough to run a website with a forum and some other things? Many hosts here have 10mbps line with 100mbps port. I am just asking...
  8. R

mm guess no one knows!
  9. R

I was looking at a couple of sites to get a general price for 10mbps connection in USA. What does it usually cost? Also, is 10mbps enough to run a small website? How does mbps work? Was just wondering and would be thankful if someone could help me out. Kevin
  10. R

Require Reseller Hosting

Ok will look into all deals.
  11. R

Require Reseller Hosting

Yep and i wont have to pay any percent for the members because they are not buying a prepaid plan since i am going to host multiple sites for myself.
  12. R

Require Reseller Hosting

Thanks for all the deals. Looking into a couple. (will keep everyone updated) tumble, your plan is great but the sites i am going to host are for myself and not member sites so it doesn't work. Thx
  13. R

Require Reseller Hosting

100% Legal. We check every file before its shared.
  14. R

Require Reseller Hosting

I need to change hosts because the host has stopped supporting file sharing websites and thus need a new host.
  15. R

Require Reseller Hosting

Hello, My current host is good but i need a new one. My current host provides 4gb space and 70gb bandwidth for $8. I am looking for a reputable, stable and fast company that can beat that offer. If you can, please post! Thanks.
  16. R

File.sc - Free File Hosting - 2GB Per file - Multiple Servers running

Um so why is this post still a sticky? just wondering :D
  17. R

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

ANd longer and longer it gets....
  18. R

Harry Potter 7.....then??

Ok the sad truth is HARRY DIES and VOLDEMORT DIES and book 7 is the LAST one. The End ....
  19. R

Free host brand loyalty

Well i say it depends on your current host. I say that if you host is hardly giving you anything and his server is slow or keeps crashing, move. But if you are on a stable host with good speeds than stay there!
  20. R

Free cPanel Hosting - 99.9% Uptime Gaurantee!

Hello, I am currently offering 2 freewebspace.net members to get a powerful, secure, and fast cpanel account with a 99.9% Uptime!! This is a promotional offer by http://relix.info to display our (banner) advertisement on your site. We can fulfill your hosting requirements. Requirements: -...
Back