• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Free Image Hosting - use it for anything!

For over a year now, we have provided top-quality free image hosting. Here's why you should consider our service: Generous file-size and file-type allocations No ads of any kind - ever Hotlinking allowed Use it to host any kind of images ;) (of course, they must be legal!) Galleries...
  2. T

Free Image Hosting Webspace

Now you can host all of your images for free with GR.IN.nf. Use our service and choose public or private hosting for your whole image portfolio. Upload files up to 25 MB in size. Generous Terms of Service, file types, and public upload options are offered. You can even add our uploader to your...
  3. T

Helping out in Japan

Just thought I'd let everyone know about an opportunity to help the people of Japan. It's an organization run by one of my friends, at www.socksforjapan.com. Remember, everyone over there still needs help!
  4. T

freezoka is back

Many folks may remember freezoka from 2007-2009. This service quickly became one of the largest free hosts in the world, by focusing on quality customer service and a stable platform with oodles of features. When I originally sold freezoka in late 2008, the company was taken over by a...
  5. T

Highly disappointed

So yesterday's HP webOS announcements were tragically underwhelming and stupid for a Palm fanboi like myself. RIP WebOS.
  6. T

Brand-new site design - interested in getting throughts

Hi all, Just launched a new design at www.nuzoka.com. Would be interested in hearing thoughts on the style, layout, color scheme, etc. TIA! :beer:
  7. T

Domains for sale

Bought all 4 domains as a project I was completing on the side for someone. He did not end up paying me, so I'm selling the domains (they were always owned by me, I was merely going to let him use them for his projects). vipfree.us - $5 x90x.net - $5 xoomsite.com - $5 ezoka.info - $5...
  8. T

FWS on the iPad

Surprisingly, this is the first time I've logged into FWS with my iPad. Just wanted to say it works awesome ... so much more efficient than on a desktop or laptop! And typing is still a breeze! (Yes, im bored.)
  9. T

nuzoka.com - 10 GB, 100GB, SSH, No Ads, FTP, MySQL, more!

nuzoka.com has been offering free Web hosting since Fall 2010. We invite you to try out our free php hosting service, which offers the following features: 10 GB free disk space 100 GB free monthly data transfer Free SSH 5 free MySQL databases 5 free FTP accounts No Ads No post2host...
  10. T

nuzoka.com - SSH - Cron - 10 GB - 100 GB - PHP - MySQL - FTP - No Ads!

"We think you'll find the speed of our free hosting services to be intriguing..." - Daniel B., President of nuzoka.com "I've joined nuzoka.com today and I have to say I'm pretty satisfied with it." - Rita C. "All I can say is AMAZING. I hope your hosting service lasts forever." - Dian W...
  11. T

nuzoka.com: 10 GB | 100 GB | SSH | MySQL | PHP | FTP | 24/7 Support

Rarely does one come across a free Web host as full of quality as nuzoka.com. We take Web hosting seriously. This means our emphasis is on the quailty of your Website, including factors like the speed, support response time, quality of our responses to your support requests, and a general...
  12. T

$2/mo | 10 GB | 100 GB | SSH | Email | FTP | MySQL | more!

We are pleased to introduce a limited-time promotional price for our paid hosting package. This is your chance to lock-in fantastic rates on a professional, stable paid Web hosting services platform. Features of our paid hosting include: 10 GB disk space 100 GB monthly data transfer 5 email...
  13. T

5 GB | 100 GB | PHP | MySQL | No ads | Free

I would like to introduce the FWS community to nuzoka.com. This is my latest free Web hosting venture, and the grandest offering of Web hosting services we've ever created. Our free hosting plan has the following specifications: 5 GB disk space 100 GB bandwidth 5 email accounts 1 FTP...
  14. T

Default Large free host for sale

Over 7000 active users. Costs to run capped at $95 per month. Ability to put ads on user pages, on homepages, and send emails to users. Email database of over 13000 past and current users. Permanent #1 listing in top free hosting directory. Includes premium domain name. Must sell fast. $2200.
  15. T

1 tb free hosting - ezoka.info

Based on feedback from the Freewebspace.net community, we have improved ezoka.info free hosting to offer the following features: 1 Terabyte disk space 1 Terabyte bandwidth 250 kb file-size limit (up from 100 kb!) exe and bat files not allowed No forced ads No file limit No directory limit Free...
  16. T

1 tb free hosting - ezoka.info

1 Terabyte disk space 1 Terabyte bandwidth 100 kb file-size limit exe and bat files not allowed No forced ads No file limit No directory limit Free Web software - forum and guestbook! ezoka.info - free hosting
  17. T

Two free hosts for sale - LOTS OF USERS!

I am selling two free hosts. Other obligations are taking up my time, and I think my days in the free hosting industry are finally really over. These hosts were my last hurrah. Both are running great, but I have not had the time to monetize either - the systems are in place to do so, however...
  18. T

Free image hosting/sharing - Private or Public Galleries - Up to 3 MB per image!

No restrictions! I am pleased to announce the opening of img2net.com. :) img2net.com offers free image hosting services that allow you to keep all of your images in one easy-to-access place. Features include: Public or Private Uploads 3 MB file-size limit for registered users (1 MB for...
  19. T

Free image hosting/sharing - Private or Public Galleries - Up to 3 MB per image!

No restrictions! Anything goes! ;) I am pleased to announce the opening of img2net.com. :) img2net.com offers free image hosting services that allow you to keep all of your images in one easy-to-access place. Features include: Public or Private Uploads 3 MB file-size limit for...
  20. T

No restrictions! I am pleased to announce the opening of img2net.com. :) img2net.com offers free image hosting services that allow you to keep all of your images in one easy-to-access place. Features include: Public or Private Uploads 3 MB file-size limit for registered users (1 MB for...
Back