• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Zeppelin

Help - Someone started a rumor about me...

How could someone fire hie employee because of the rumor? Even if it wasn't rumor, but reality, how is your boss and your work is connected with sigapore? As I understand they can chase you in singapore even for owning the adult website, so I think you should not worry... Anyway I liked the...
  2. Zeppelin

Global Warming linked to CO2?

Year 1975? I guess much has changed since that time...
  3. Zeppelin

Whats your favorite OS

Win XP SP3.
  4. Zeppelin

Sept 11 conspiracy reflections

Have you seen the south park episode, about the conspiracy? everyone knows except for us.... (Season 10 I guess)
  5. Zeppelin

NSIS - How Many Already Knew?

Nullsoft rules!
  6. Zeppelin

How Long has it been...

While someone sings Karaoke in the park... about A couple of days.
  7. Zeppelin

It Scans But It Tells Me There's Nothing

Get ABBYY Finereader, and forget about any problems, surely if that problem is not hidden in hardware.
  8. Zeppelin

Craigs gone geekrack style ? :o

Everybody might be having such issues now and then...
  9. Zeppelin

VPS Reseller?

Is VPS reseller about getting a dedicated server and cutting it into VPS clusters to resell them? Or you just get a few VPS packages and find clients to sell them to? If that's about the first thing then fastservers.net and serverpoint.com have this in their plans, if the second thing is...
  10. Zeppelin

Offshore webhosting

IWF? It made me google for it Interworking Function?
  11. Zeppelin

Reseller vs Dedicated

Still I think that a reselling plan has the idea of reselling behind as it usually goes with billing software, anonymous nameservers, brandable control panel and I think no need for all this stuff if you are just thinking about hosting one site.
  12. Zeppelin

Reseller

So the best would be to start with a reselling plan and learn the ropes and only then move to reselling VPSs.
  13. Zeppelin

Offshore webhosting

Dynash, can you explain where's illegal pirated software itself placed? Isn't it on the servers, why can't you host warez then? @Jovis: if your site visitors are in the other geographical region, there's no need to host them with thу hosting provider from the same region, it's enough to have...
  14. Zeppelin

Offshore webhosting

Where do people go to get a hosting company with warez hosting allowed?
  15. Zeppelin

starting my own paid webhost

These 10 custemers might be the toughest bit of the whole story, at least psychologically.
  16. Zeppelin

How to tell people what overselling is?

All Fools' Day, guys! And everything is unlimited today!
  17. Zeppelin

How much is overselling really?

Can you send me in the direction of a host who isn't overselling?
  18. Zeppelin

Anyone use Webhosting pad?

Their reviews and coupons for their services can be found every where in the Internet.
  19. Zeppelin

Dream Host 7.5 mill mistake

Well, that might happen to anyone here, they have refunded and apologized...
  20. Zeppelin

VPN user

You'd better ask their sales or support about the details.
Back