• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Review: 1paket.com

Then it must be closed.
  2. G

How is onlinenic.com?

They oversell rather much.
  3. G

Clustered shared host

I believe that VPS is the best option in this case. Guess you may have a cheap VPS from JustGotVPS.com. All of their Servers: are Quad Core Dual Processor Servers have 32 GB RAM use 10K RPM Hard Drives for the best performance use 3ware RAID Controllers with 256 MB RAM use RAID...
  4. G

Reseller vs Dedicated

I think you may start from semi-dedi and if you need it upgrade to VPS or dedi. See no reasons to pay for CPU and bandwidth that you don't consume.
  5. G

Offshore webhosting

Offshore hosting must have the following feature IMO: Business-Critical Service Levels Global DNS Cluster Enterprise-Class Support (24x7x365) CMMi Certified Processes Proprietary Optimization 100% White-label. Not all web hosting companies have these things.
  6. G

PoundHost.com

You may have USA, it's much cheaper.
  7. G

Steamline Feedback?

Do you measn an exact company?
  8. G

Domain Pointers

Some hosts provide Domain Pointers in their package plan. I wonder what it is and what it is used for?
  9. G

what do you prefer?

I have heard that the company must have an annual turnover about $70.000. Am I right?
  10. G

My Geekrack review.

Nice review. but you aren't for a long while with them.
  11. G

UnlimitedMB down?

Right, they work now.
  12. G

Anyone used Vista Pages?

I haven't got a little bit. What do you mean saying like that about Webhostingbuzz.com?
  13. G

Suggestion please...

Focus on the last one.
  14. G

Windows VPS - Is this a good price?

I think so. Have seen it on their web site.
  15. G

ping test

I have downloaded\uploaded a file from HqHost.net and dare say it was very fast.
  16. G

Need hosting advice

I think you may get a dedi for that price. Is location of web hosting company important for you? I know that Ahosting.com provides cheap dedis, starting from $60 per month. A2hosting.com also provides dedis for $17 per month. Try A2b2xs.co.uk as their VPSs are really very cheap.
  17. G

Haha at this guy.

That's really very funny. lol
  18. G

Untitled X Files Sequel (2008)

What is special about them?
  19. G

how to raise the IP?

Which ones would you recommend?
  20. G

Need windows hosting ...

Specify your budget please.