• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Fahrenheit

DAILYHOSTING - cPanel Reseller hosting , SiteBuilder - 15% off!

Dailyhosting - cPanel Reseller hosting , SiteBuilder Dailyhosting Amazing Reseller Plan's -Providing premium IT solutions for those seeking the ultimate online presence. We outsource all our support. As a rapidly expanding provider our main goal is not to provide cheap, unreliably...
  2. Fahrenheit

Need help in choosing VPS in UK

You can also rely on Findmeavps.com team. Their service is totally free and they help to find the best vps hosting provider for any specific needs and budget. Contact them directly for further details. And you can also follow them via twitter: twitter.com/findmeavps
  3. Fahrenheit

Hosting Comparison

Yeah, the truth comes out of comparison, so I can also recommend Kvchosting.com ssd web hosting solutions. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20" (they will pass on the savings to you, OP). You can also follow their twitter account...
  4. Fahrenheit

Looking for NL Offshore Linux VPS

Well, my budget is $40/mo.
  5. Fahrenheit

Looking for NL Offshore Linux VPS

Need experienced webmasters' help in choosing high end offshore VPS host with stable networking! ==> 40 gbs of disk, 1 gb of ram, 1 tb of data transfer, Linux. Preferably located in NL. Recently I came across LibertyVPS.net deals. Are they good? Do you have any recommendations? Which host will...
  6. Fahrenheit

Which Host Is The Best For A Adult Forum??

I strongly believe that you will find the best vps host via findmeavps.com service. It is totally free, you will be pleased. Their team of professionals will help you. Highly recommend them.
  7. Fahrenheit

Any good and professional VPS host?

Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP Can say that Vpsnine.com have always done a good job for us. Their support team always replies to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow! I'm dealing with real people, with real answers and real...
  8. Fahrenheit

Looking for server in US

I decided to help and want to ask experienced webmasters here to help me. I've found HostingSource have servers in USA. Can I rely on their dedicated hosting accounts? What would be better to choose?
  9. Fahrenheit

Hosting Comparison. Need Help!

I like stratus4.com page in FB: facebook.com/Stratus4 They are prompt with their customer service and tech support, and always send out greatly appreciated notices of maintenance well in advance. The price speaks for itself, very cheap.
  10. Fahrenheit

How to Choose the Best Web Hosting Provider?

For those who search for VPS hosting providers, I can recommend findmeavps.com free service that helps to compare and make a notion of the market.
  11. Fahrenheit

Need Hosting in Italy

Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS QHoster.com is reliable one. If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH them.
  12. Fahrenheit

Dedicated servers in Croatia?

Webhosting-wmd.hr is reliable one. you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless. I would very highly recommend them to anyone!
  13. Fahrenheit

100% Fully-managed VPS servers?

Try to look at Vpsnine.com as a good alternative for getting cheap VPS hosting solutions in various locations. If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this company is the way to go.
  14. Fahrenheit

Any good ssd shared hosting?

As a good alternative, can recommend Jhplatinum.com ssd web site hosting solutions. Use the promotional code "JP99OK" for the first month 99% discount. You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
  15. Fahrenheit

looking for web hosting in all five continents

I can add that QHoster.com offer hosting in various server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting...
  16. Fahrenheit

Any Good VPS with Discounts?

I know SolVPS.com started to offer nice discount: New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life Their VPS hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
  17. Fahrenheit

US Dedicated Server Hosts?

Well, HostDepot.com is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down. Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. Speed connection has been...
  18. Fahrenheit

VPS with Specials or Discounts?

You can get nice vps deals at downtownhost.com - they offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off. Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
  19. Fahrenheit

searching for dedicated server Offshore

Pirateshosting.net offer a list of useful features, scripts, tools. Their offshore hosting plans are reasonably priced. Any time I have had any questions, or needed support, their support team has been excellent at providing prompt and courteous answers.
  20. Fahrenheit

Cloud service that you prefer to choose?

I prefer to deal with Stratus4.com as it is reputed and reliable option to get cloud servers. They offer fast, smart and affordable off-server backup services utilizing Continuous Data Protection (CDP) technology. RAID-10 protected disk arrays for speed and redundancy. Supports Linux and Windows.
Back