• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Free cPanel Hosting - Instant Activation,4 GB Space, 60 GB B/w (No Ads & No Posting)

The automated instant activation script looks cool... Did you code it yourself?? Im interested in the script...
  2. C

Need free hosting for blog

Space 100mb Bandwith few gigs i have a top level domain by the way... Willing place a text link back to honor the space given. :angel: please post the offer or pm me to negotiate...
  3. C

Webhost needed

Nope. You can delete it off. Thank you. :-)
  4. C

Webhost needed

Ok, noted.. Any other more offers? thanks.
  5. C

Webhost needed

We are currently doing a test forum. So theres probably no preview yet. But i have potential fans out that. Its on a girl band in taiwan. But the discussion will be in English and occasionally chinese.
  6. C

Webhost needed

Yes, i know. Its because i saw your tos which doesnt allow chinese. So i didnt request. :-)
  7. C

Webhost needed

Hi, I need a stable webhost for my fansite which is in both english (mainly) and chinese. The space needed would be around 500mb to 1gb and bandwith should be around at around 10gb. Cpanel with average amount of features will do. Fantastico would be a plus but not a must. Im willing to...
  8. C

INSTANT activation 1gb, 20gb!

Wow, its nice.... I've just set up my fansite there and hope it should be stable enough... *fingers crossed*
  9. C

Shared Hosting

I can host you, pm me or send me a mail at cherishes@gmail.com
  10. C

Anyone to sponsor my hosting.

Hi, I'm an electronics student too. Will be very glad to host you. Email me at cherishes@gmail.com I'll give it to you free of charge and free of ads =)
  11. C

looking for a reliable webhosting provider and shellhosting provider

I can give you a small one. With no posting or ads. But do you have a domain?
  12. C

request

I'll give it to you... visit my site at cherishes.org or click on my sig...
  13. C

[request] Special Plan for a Gamer Community

I can host you with my custom plan. Check out my site at http://cherishes.org Email me at cherishes@gmail.com and list down your requirement. We will be glad to host you.
  14. C

Hopefully Reasonable Request

Check us out. http://cherishes.org No ads, no posting, only link backs.
  15. C

Cherishes.org offering up to 1GB/15GB DirectAdmin or cPanel Accounts! No ads!

All the requests has been processed. Still have many accounts up for grabs. :angel:
  16. C

cPanel, xPanel & LayeredPanel

millions of dollars?
  17. C

Cherishes.org offering up to 1GB/15GB DirectAdmin or cPanel Accounts! No ads!

Hello, Cherishes.org is offering webspace for those who owned a top level domain or have an active site. Here are the plans offered: Plans For Top Level Domain User (DirectAdmin) Cherishes Basic (DirectAdmin) 500 MB Space 10 GB Bandwidth Unmetered SQL Databases DirectAdmin...
  18. C

the best reliable free host with ftp?

I can give it to you. PM me...
  19. C

5-20 mb Host that has Python.

Kinda hard to find host that has python...
Back