• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Namepad

IP Board Standard License for sale

I am not sure I am allowed to post this, if not, MODS please remove. I have an IP Board Standard License for sale. I am looking for 100.00 through PayPal. Current license runs through 8/26. I of course will turn over the full account. I also have a STANDARD Club Membership to SkinBox...
  2. Namepad

LiteSpeed Enhanced DirectAdmin

We are happy to announce the return of our DirectAdmin w/Installatron offers. Los Angeles is home to our DirectAdmin clients, featuring the added speed and security of a LiteSpeed enhanced Web Server. Find out why we still have our very first AD Free/Post Free clients. Disk Space - 500-1000-...
  3. Namepad

LiteSpeed enhanced DirectAdmin

We are happy to announce the return of our DirectAdmin w/Installatron offers. Los Angeles is home to our DirectAdmin clients, featuring the added speed and security of a LiteSpeed enhanced Web Server. Find out why we still have our very first AD Free and Post Free clients. Disk Space -...
  4. Namepad

Dedicated server and VPS available

I have this VPS I can no longer use. If someone would like it let me know. There is no cost to take this off my hands. You would just need to take over the billing. The VPS is with a2b2 based out of the Colo4Dallas DC in the USA. 2.4ghz CPU Guaranteed or higher 1Gb RAM/4Gb Burst 100Gb Disk...
  5. Namepad

Installatron license for sale

I have an Installatron license I no longer can use. It was bought on 2/15/09 for a one year term. Original cost was 50.00 for an annual dedicated server license. Open to any offers via PayPal. Thanks
  6. Namepad

Free Reseller-5GB Space-100GB Bandwidth-DirectAdmin/Installatron

We are offering FREE reseller accounts located in Troy, Michigan (USA) with the following specs: Disk Space - 5gb Bandwith - 100gb DirectAdmin - Installatron http://www.directadmin.com/ http://installatron.com/ Unlimited Domains, Sub Domains, POP3 Accounts, MySQL Databases, FTP...
  7. Namepad

Free Reseller-5GB Space-100GB Bandwidth

To celebrate our 3rd year, we are again offering 3 FREE reseller accounts located in Dallas with the following specs: Disk Space - 5gb Bandwith - 100gb Cpanel/WHM - Fanatstico - RVSkins Unlimited Domains, Sub Domains, POP3 Accounts, MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts PHP 5 with Zend Optimizer...
  8. Namepad

Free Reseller - AD Supported

To celebrate the start of our 3rd year, we are offering 3 FREE reseller accounts located in Dallas with the following specs: Disk Space - 5gb Bandwith - 100gb Cpanel/WHM - Fanatstico - RVSkins Unlimited Domains, Sub Domains, POP3 Accounts, MySQL Databases, FTP Accounts PHP 5 with Zend...
  9. Namepad

Name Pad - Ad Free Community

Welcome We have a different idea. www.namepad.net We offer honest and unbiased hosting in an Ad Free and Post Free environment with real 24/7 tech support. CPanel/Fantastico with subdomain or your top level domain supported. We do not require Ads of any kind, but in return you may...
  10. Namepad

We have just launched with a different idea. www.namepad.net We offer honest and unbiased hosting in an Ad Free environment with real 24/7 tech support. We do not require Ads of any kind, but in return you may not place Ads on your website. No posting, lottery or points required...
  11. Namepad

Welcome We have just launched with a different idea. www.namepad.net We offer honest and unbiased hosting in an Ad Free environment with real 24/7 tech support. We do not require Ads of any kind, but in return you may not place Ads on your website. No posting, lottery or points...
Back