• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Darknight

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

still alive = me Hope all well :)
  2. Darknight

Calling iBright, Ben, Blank, Decker, Jan, Dan the Irishman and co

:( I'm sorry Now you make me sad. I remember your username :D glad some people still check in. Also, holy wows. Thehostingtool is still alive.
  3. Darknight

Direct Admin hosting with DNS Control

It's bloatware and one hell of a mess to navigate.
  4. Darknight

Calling iBright, Ben, Blank, Decker, Jan, Dan the Irishman and co

And co is everyone else. I could be here all day listing you guys. Surly some of you still pop in, also that guy from Melb that kept leaving funny reps on eBay about his sister and enjoyed heavy metal where you at? Hi! What you been up to?
  5. Darknight

Direct Admin hosting with DNS Control

Can anyone direct me to a host using direct admin, that's been around a while? Mainly need DNS control and to host a small website for my Wurm server
  6. Darknight

Transfer of Domain...

It depends on control panel at the registrar. To get detailed help you will need to list who is holding it for you. Or create a ticket with that host and ask them.
  7. Darknight

What device do you use for your forum discussions?

I didn't jump on the smartphone do-everything train, they annoy me so I mainly use my laptop for all my net usage.
  8. Darknight

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Ahhhh! the memories :D
  9. Darknight

Good bye.

I have requested a ban and purposly insulted the owner. Have a nice life guys! See you all in the next life <3
  10. Darknight

Please ban this account.

Topic says it all. Cheers.
  11. Darknight

Nuggets that will challenge you and spur you to wealth: “dish one”

US was always way cheeper... its always been 300/oz here (high price) Sometimes you used to get them for 150$ when the bush crops came in. Now I wouldnt have a clue coz I dont buy it but I heard people are paying 400+/OZ in dry times. crazy.. Still cheaper than gold though.. I just often think...
  12. Darknight

Is troll allowed here"?

Never feed the trolls. *eyes look left to right*
  13. Darknight

Goat man.. robbing all your stuffs

I think its Ms Gillard
  14. Darknight

Account hacked

In a realtionship one partner is always the -----.. Which one is it with you 2, her or you? I was only joking with the wife cooking thing.
  15. Darknight

Nuggets that will challenge you and spur you to wealth: “dish one”

When I was a kid green nuggets were the same price as gold ones. 300/oz
  16. Darknight

Its a raid!

You dont do what you damn well please tho, you bend over and take it up the --- via govt
  17. Darknight

Goat man.. robbing all your stuffs

Police in Nigeria are holding a goat on suspicion of attempted armed robbery. Vigilantes seized the black and white goat, saying it was an armed robber who had used black magic to transform himself into an animal to escape after trying to steal a Mazda 323. 'The group of vigilante men came...
  18. Darknight

So I snapped awake at 5AM

Denial will stop when bum is sore.
  19. Darknight

Account hacked

Does your wife be a good one and cook dinner?
  20. Darknight

So I snapped awake at 5AM

Nah man, its the ghost... Not a nice ghost either, things will progress over the next few months and then the ghost will start raping you.
Back