• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Need Free host asap

Try considering to do some posts to get what you're looking for.
  2. A

Webhosting requests

Hello Christ Waters, A Blue Grape can offer you the following dedicated server as low as $120. AMD Sempron 2600+ Hard Disc (GB): 2 x 80 Bandwidth (GB): 1200 RAM (MB): 1024 Uplink Port: 10Mbps cPanel /WHM: Yes IP Addresses: 8 Managed: Yes 24/7 Support via Email/Helpdesk/IM: Yes...
  3. A

:: exists one stable and good server ??

We provide cPanel with XP EVOLUTION theme :). We can provide up to 250MB Space and 2.5GB Bandwidth! Check out www.webterna.com :).
  4. A

Webterna.com Fre cPanel Hosting

Thanks, we now offer cPanel XP EVOLUTION with ALL plans :)
  5. A

Webterna.com Fre cPanel Hosting

NOW OFFERING CPANEL XP EVOLUTION: Webterna.com Free cPanel Hosting Webterna.com provides free cPanel hosting. All we require is a small amount of forum posts on our forum, after you have made the forum posts, go straight to the application forum and request your hosting. However make sure you...
  6. A

Hello

I can provide you with up to 250MB Space and 2.5GB Bandwidth with a small amount of posts required. Visit www.webterna.com for more info :).
  7. A

Cpanel - Free php, ftp, mysql

We can provide you with up to 250MB Space and 2.5GB Bandwidth! Check out www.webterna.com :).
  8. A

US based Proxy hosting

Hello Beedee, If you're considering to make a proxy Website, I'd recommend a dedicated server. Our dedicated servers start from $95. http://www.abluegrape.biz/dedicated.html If you have any queries or pre-sales questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via the contact form or our forums.
  9. A

Small site with moderated forum, newsletter

I can provide you with that :). You can install things within a few simple clicks via fantastico. cPanel is included. Package One 100MB of Storage Space 1GB of Monthly Data Transfer 10 MySQL Databases 10 E-mail Accounts 10 FTP Accounts 10 Sub Domains 2 Parked Domains 2 Add-On Domains cPanel &...
  10. A

Revolutionary Host is shutting Down

Good luck Heymrdj with your education and your future business.
  11. A

netfirms is very very slow........

You can ask Netfirms via their helpdesk/forums :).
  12. A

New Site - Need Big hosting - ADS OK!

4GB Space and 30GB Bandwidth? If it's a 'new site' why do you require such large space and bandwidth? If you lower your requirements, and then upgrade when appropriate, check www.webterna.com out :).
  13. A

A Blue Grape // Refreshing Webhosting

ABlueGrape offers shared, reseller and dedicated hosting with a quality service. All of our shared plans include cPanel & Fantastico and our reseller plans include cPanel, Fantastico & WHM for your administration. All of our shared and reseller plans consist of 99.9% uptime. Shared...
  14. A

can any1 host me i need...

What's your site about?
  15. A

What Control Panel Do You Use? e.g Plesk,cPanel

Direct Admin is a really good control panel, however I use cPanel as that's the control panel I have experience with.
  16. A

Why did you make a hosting company?

It's really a hobby for me.
  17. A

Need stable hosting

And what exactly will you host on your new site?
  18. A

Hosting Needed To Restore Forums

We can host you, check out Webterna.com :).
  19. A

Dedicated Server

I have chosen a provider. Thank you for all your offers!
  20. A

Windows or Linux VPS's

I would say Linux since only cPanel can be installed with Linux OS's.
Back