• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

PayPal - Transaction Info Delay

Yes that's right but some times paypal behaves very strangely!
  2. T

VPS Managed ??

Also you could buy a unmanaged server and sign up for a server management company and they will take care of every thing...
  3. T

google ads rotation script

Whether this will shuffle Google adcodes? and whether TOS allows it?
  4. T

500GB Bandwidth, 5GB Webspace, PHP, MySQL, Control Panel, Instant Activation

I wish that I am from any of those countries as I can sign up. whether will you include any countries there?
  5. T

PayPal - Transaction Info Delay

just look at this site www.paypalsucks.com After browsing the site you would again think of doing transaction for paypal!
  6. T

[php] i need to upload file from URL to my server

This is the script you are looking for php.about.com/od/advancedphp/ss/php_file_upload.htm
  7. T

Problems sending mail to My Account

First whether your site is online?
  8. T

GoDaddy

Godaddy is good for domains and not for hosting! What I have heard from here and digitalpoint is that their hosting is horrible when compared to their domains!
  9. T

Review my Godaddy coupons site

Review my new godaddy coupons site www.daddycoupons.info the site has more godaddy coupons Also tell me whether I should add more content to the site or not? and if yes what I should add?
  10. T

PR4 directory with PR3 inner pages!Submit your site now

Submit your site to PR4 Jeff Brown Web Directory with PR3 inner pages a)All the Listings will be Permanent b)We also accept inner pages and Deep Links
  11. T

ParsGB*BETA Is Back :) - FREE 1GB Cpanel space

I get this error when I sign up why?
  12. T

Review my blog/site

Review my site www.tomandjerryclips.com and give me feedback about the pages and alignment of ads.
  13. T

Free PHP Hosts please

you can try www.awardspace.com It is one of the free php hosts But they have a lot of downtime
  14. T

Fast Reseller Wanted

I think you can try hostgator.com for this!
  15. T

Review my site Bigoole.com

I have made this new directory www.bigoole.com I ask members to review it and post critical comments on it!
  16. T

Need free, reliable host

I think you can try www.awardspace.com but they have a lot of downtime!
  17. T

attaching new DDR memory

I think you should call your vendor as I crashed my motherboard while trying to install a new DDR
  18. T

servage.net

I am also a servage user I am pleased to tell you that they are good as I did not have any downtime during the last six months(I joined in October!) Also they have added other features like webdrive,autoinstaller But they look good when we compare with them with Hostgator or Godaddy Also...
  19. T

**Editors Wanted for Bigoole.com(Good payout and money earning opportunity)

yes you can approve new links submitted to your categories
  20. T

**Editors Wanted for Bigoole.com(Good payout and money earning opportunity)

I have started a directory called bigoole.com www.Bigoole.com Bigoole.com is a directory with a difference. You may have found directories we need to browse through the appropriate categories for the listings But In bigoole.com you do not need to do that Just type the keyword...
Back