• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

help Me Guys

some engines translate upon request of viewer but here s a bit of code for language redirection. CODE; Language redirector <!-- ONE STEP TO INSTALL LANGUAGE: 1. Copy the coding into the HEAD of your HTML document and modify to suit --> <!-- STEP ONE: Paste this code into the HEAD...
  2. D

will CSS hurt SEO ?

Yes the search engines read the html code of your site but hiding words shouldn`t hurt the SEO the engines are slightly colour blind. <<set up a signature in your profile>>
  3. D

will CSS hurt SEO ?

Yes but it shouldn`t hurt Seo. Search Engines don`t usually go on how good the page looks or the colours. <<set up a signature in your profile>>
  4. D

Htm Hell

please
  5. D

Htm Hell

:beer: Could any one give me a bit of advice I keep uploading my site but the images ar not going with it well not getting displayed anyway. www.awagawag.co.uk the img src`s are correct the text is displayed but i just can`t see what is up with the code?
Back